Sword Art Online Multiplayer Thread

No one put a thread because of very simple reason.

This version does not have an online multiplayer.

Only RE version does.

The "multiplayer" in this game is the most ideal for trophy hunters. Solo ad-hoc one =)

Anyway to explain this a bit more? 

I don't know too much about the games but I enjoyed the anime and when the time comes that I have a PS4 I want to pick this game up.

I don't know too much about the games but I enjoyed the anime and when the time comes that I have a PS4 I want to pick this game up.

98% of the trophies are solo there is only 2 multiplayer trophies. 1 for 20hrs and 1 for 100 HNM kills. the HNMs are very tough and without a good group they can take a while.

98% of the trophies are solo there is only 2 multiplayer trophies. 1 for 20hrs and 1 for 100 HNM kills. the HNMs are very tough and without a good group they can take a while.

I mainly meant how the comment said there was no "online multiplayer". To me that means you can play multiplayer by using split screen which means I could just have my brother play with me for no reason until we hit 20 hours. The other way around being that I actually have to play with other people which I don't really like doing and avoid it at all costs.

Either way I would like to pick up the PS4 version because if it's like the anime I can't see me not liking the single player gameplay.

i was coming here to start one for REHF. i need some folks to help with the 100 HNM kills. the 2 i did kill i killed barely.

HNMs are easy as pie. Just wait 'till you get OSS.

Since you want PS4 version, you don't need to care. ;)

RE:HF has an online MP.

What I posted only applies to the Vita version. Vita version has no online MP. Only the ad-hoc one. Which means you could play with your brother if you both had a Vita and Vita HF.

Since you want PS4 version, you don't need to care. ;)

RE:HF has an online MP.

What I posted only applies to the Vita version. Vita version has no online MP. Only the ad-hoc one. Which means you could play with your brother if you both had a Vita and Vita HF.

Ahh so the ps4 version is the one where I would have to play with people.

Oh well, platinums aren't important for every game. :P

I mainly meant how the comment said there was no "online multiplayer". To me that means you can play multiplayer by using split screen which means I could just have my brother play with me for no reason until we hit 20 hours. The other way around being that I actually have to play with other people which I don't really like doing and avoid it at all costs.

Either way I would like to pick up the PS4 version because if it's like the anime I can't see me not liking the single player gameplay.

ah, the ad-hoc is gone, there is a multiplayer option at the main menu. not sure if split screen is an option but you can run solo with bots ust like vita

so is it possible to boost my level from 130 to 180?  with high level player in MP, he can boost level at golem area or volcano?

or exp is not shared while in MP mode!?

can anyone confirm..?

and can anyone boost my level if it's possible with PS 4 version !?

• 1 month later...

so is it possible to boost my level from 130 to 180?  with high level player in MP, he can boost level at golem area or volcano?

or exp is not shared while in MP mode!?

can anyone confirm..?

and can anyone boost my level if it's possible with PS 4 version !?

This is a pretty late reply but yes, power levelling is indeed possible. 

Exp is shared but only while you're in the same area as other people. Keep in mind that you get the exp that the other people do, so if a Level 210 player grinding Level 207-220 bees on Death Mode, they'd be getting less than 1K exp or so per bee, as would you. However, if you were with a group of Level 170-190s, you'd get the full exp they get which would roughly be 3-9k exp per bee, depending on how fast they kill each bee.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...