Hackers EVERYWHERE! Game's Broken

It's really annoying to get things done in the multiplayer because most of every time I enter a lobby, there's at least one player who chooses to be invincible & have the ability to fly & insta-dead anyone and everyone. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be, but, apparently, Quick Revive works as if you were playing with other people, even if you're taking on Nazi Zombies solo. The game's lost its enjoyment for me.

The World At War multiplayer has been broken by hackers for the past 5 years, nothing new here.

I would personally love to see a collection of some of the best last gen COD games on PS4/Xbone. I Would absolutely love to play those old gems minus the hackers.

The World At War multiplayer has been broken by hackers for the past 5 years, nothing new here.

I would personally love to see a collection of some of the best last gen COD games on PS4/Xbone. I Would absolutely love to play those old gems minus the hackers.

It'll definitely happen eventually. Activision loves money, and they know remakes on next gen would sell good. 

Well, there's Call of Duty Online, which pretty much combines the Modern Warfare and Black Ops series' MPs (later includes Ghosts and Advanced Warfare) and is free to play. Only thing is, it's China exclusive.

....It also has a robotic zombies mode.

Well, there's Call of Duty Online, which pretty much combines the Modern Warfare and Black Ops series' MPs (later includes Ghosts and Advanced Warfare) and is free to play. Only thing is, it's China exclusive.

....It also has a robotic zombies mode.

Yeah, i made an thread about it back in 2013 xDhttps://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/11013-new-call-of-duty-online-game-announced-by-activision/

• 2 months later...

It's really annoying to get things done in the multiplayer because most of every time I enter a lobby, there's at least one player who chooses to be invincible & have the ability to fly & insta-dead anyone and everyone. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be, but, apparently, Quick Revive works as if you were playing with other people, even if you're taking on Nazi Zombies solo. The game's lost its enjoyment for me.

You see this stuff doesn't really bother me. But the thing that PISSES ME OFF is the hackers always manage to be on the other team.. Gezz I played Cod 4 the other day played 3 matches didn't once find a hacker.

Well one positive is that if your going for all of the zombie trophies, particularly the Der Rise ones getting in a hacked lobby is great. Often times hackers spawn all of the weapons at the beginning of the game and give you unlimited health.

Yeah but that makes earning these trophies too easy, and actually lacks the tough challenge of earning them yourself. Plus, if you earn them in quick succession, you might be flagged by the system for hacking, even though you didn't do it yourself.

• 2 months later...

Yea, this happened to me :( i had been playing the game solo offline and got half of the DLC trophies. Then went online.

Now i'm flagged for this game :( I regret doing this since i was really proud of my main game plat becoz of the difficult veteran playthrough. Plus the fact that I like to play games coop, and now I can't make any more gaming sessions on PSNP. So, basically I need to choose between making sessions and hiding WaW. sigh..

So, if you are reading and still need DLC trophies, when playing with randoms online, be sure they are legit, or you will get screwed over

Edited by second_god

When i played MW4 and only really few matches , mostly my cousin would play MW4 , i tend to get into hacked servers and shit was just too much to handle . Brikcs shooting from pistols, flying soldiers, Sonic the Hedgehog players , colors everywhere ...... 

• 2 weeks later...

I used to dominate WAW. kill/death ratio was 2.3 always hardcore mode, used STG 44 exclusively was able to snipe players from across the map with it.... then MW2 came out I was at 2.7 kill/death ratio... then one week went from 2.7 to 1.8 and I put down my controller whipped out google and looked up hacks.... I threw the game back in its case and I have never "seriously" played another multiplayer game afterwards. thanks hackers to killing my fun. and trophy progression as well. these days I suck at multiplayer since I'm so out of practice. Theirs always a thought in the back of my mind that even if they are just good players they might be cheating... completely takes every ounce of fun out of the game, also its not fair for the players who are actually good and get blamed for it.

Edited by Macross_Mark-1
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...

i have a question. i recently went back to playing this game and am enjoying it enough to maybe dive into buying the dlc. but im a bit concerned about the hacker talk. this will be my oldest platinum soon, and i put in some hard work on the veteran levels. if i buy the zombie maps and trophies get autopopped by a hacker do i have to hide the entire game? or do you just hide those trophies? and how exactly do you hide it? can you solo all the dlc trophies or is it to hard by yourself?

6 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i have a question. i recently went back to playing this game and am enjoying it enough to maybe dive into buying the dlc. but im a bit concerned about the hacker talk. this will be my oldest platinum soon, and i put in some hard work on the veteran levels. if i buy the zombie maps and trophies get autopopped by a hacker do i have to hide the entire game? or do you just hide those trophies? and how exactly do you hide it? can you solo all the dlc trophies or is it to hard by yourself?

If that shit happen to you, don't sync the trophies and, immediately, delete your PROFILE from your PS3 if you don't wanna those trophies in your PSN account.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

Just play offline or play with your family zombie trophy dlc are easy you don't have to play online except main game just ask someone to do boost you'll be fine

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

can you solo all the dlc trophies or is it to hard by yourself?

They can all be done solo, so if you want to attempt them be sure to stay in a private lobby. The majority are straightforward but a couple from DLC pack two might take a few tries such as “Perkaholics Anonymous”, this would be easier with a second player who can revive you if need be. And “Aquire Waffle Weapons” which is more luck based what comes out of the box. Good luck! 

On 10/14/2021 at 4:39 AM, JorgeSleep said:

If that shit happen to you, don't sync the trophies and, immediately, delete your PROFILE from your PS3 if you don't wanna those trophies in your PSN account.

thanks guys. i didnt even think about that solution. so i would just remove my account from the ps3 and then re add it basically?

2 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

thanks guys. i didnt even think about that solution. so i would just remove my account from the ps3 and then re add it basically?

Yep, but keep in mind that you will lose all your savefile unless you upload them to the cloud or transfer them to a pendrive.