Alien Breed trilogy questions

D4N11--

none they are the same story just you have new levels that are co op only ones, also if you played smash tv when you were younger you would be right at home with this game for it's near the same way of playing it just you use r1 to move the camera around you.

Edit: also if you want to just try one of them try the first one for am 99% sure that has no co op trophies

Edited by KANERKB

none they are the same story just you have new levels that are co op only ones, also if you played smash tv when you were younger you would be right at home with this game for it's near the same way of playing it just you use r1 to move the camera around you.

Edit: also if you want to just try one of them try the first one for am 99% sure that has no co op trophies

There are coop trophies. I think one of them requires you to beat a coop mission with no downs, which is impossible solo with two controllers so you need a partner.

Single player is like 10-15 levels, coop is only like 3 missions i think. They are different things. I couldn't find a good enough coop partner to do this game, as you both need to be good.

Single player is 5 levels each game. Coop is 3 stages on the first game (no story and independent), 3 stages and a few survival maps on survival for 2 and 3. All they have coop trophies, but only the third game requires you to play online, everything else can be done locally. First game has a coop-one-player glitch that you can use to solo it though, so kanerb is partially right.

• Like 1

Single player is 5 levels each game. Coop is 3 stages on the first game (no story and independent), 3 stages and a few survival maps on survival for 2 and 3. All they have coop trophies, but only the third game requires you to play online, everything else can be done locally. First game has a coop-one-player glitch that you can use to solo it though, so kanerb is partially right.

Have you got details on the glitch?

I think i'll need to use that to beat it.

Something about disconnecting everything from the usb ports, opening the coop local menu, reassigning the controller back and forth then starting the game and you will be solo. I would link you to the .org thread if I was on pc, sorry. Try it out and it should work, isn't any hard to pull off.

On 7/31/2015 at 3:25 AM, Superbuu3 said:

Have you got details on the glitch?

I think i'll need to use that to beat it.

I wrote a trophy tip with the details on the glitch:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/402-Alien-Breed-Impact/3-Team-Veteran

It only works on the first game though.

Edit: Trophy tips are no more, so here is the .org thread instead: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/alien-breed-impact/78030-doing-hard-kill-team-veteran-solo.html

Edited by Stevieboy