Charity Asylum

• Console: PS3
  • Game: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (it doesn't work for people with the vanilla Dragon's Dogma game)
  • Trophies intended: All 51 trophies
  • Time/Date available: I go online once or twice a week
  • Time Zone [GMT]: GMT +1 normally and GMT+2 during Daylight Saving Time
  • Mic: Not needed
  • Offer expiring when: I quit playing games or die.

Additional Details

If people like to use my lvl 200 pawn in Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, they can send me a friend request on PSN. That way they can hire my pawn for free once I accept the friend request. BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS ARE DELETED, unless it's from someone I talk to regularly. Let me know once you've platted the game, so I can delete you to make room for other people. If you don't, I'll delete you after 1 month.

My pawn is a Ranger and has gold rarified lvl 3 cursed Bitterblack Isle armour and weapons. Therefore, players with the vanilla Dragon's Dogma game can't hire her (Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is a re-release with additional content). Her health regenerates over time, she's immune to numerous ailments, and she also has pawn knowledge of all the monsters, areas, and quest.

• Console: PS3
  • Game: Diablo III (vanilla game, not the Reaper of Souls version)
  • Trophies intended: -

Additional Details

I have some pretty amazing legendary lvl 60 wizard gear such as the complete Tal Rasha armor set and the Chantodo's weapon set (and also a puzzle ring) which you can have for free. This should help you with the gold farming. Note that I'm not going to help with leveling or gold farming, you'll have to do that yourself. I just give the equipment.

• Let people know which time is the best for you. Not everyone drops whatever they are playing to help others boosting and it can be annoying to have someone messaging you each 5 minutes when you are trying to boost something else or simply not in the mood for it.
  • Do NOT ask for help. The point here is to gather people offering help, not looking forward to receive. If you need something that no one offered to help with, create a Gaming Session instead of asking here.

(I'm waiting someone to post before I can make my own post, otherwise it will be fused with this OP).

You know people aren't going to read the first post and ask for help anyway, right? Also it would be a good idea to mention the time zone and add a link to a time zone converter in the first post.

It would be useful to add a format for posting, for example:

• Console:
  • Game:
  • Trophies:
  • Time/Date available:
  • Time Zone:
  • etc.

Here you go, now you can post ;).

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I'd be happy to help with anything Borderlands wise.

Borderlands 1 (JP) - 50 Hunter

Borderlands 1 - 62 Soldier

Borderlands 2 - 72 Siren (OP8 gear) or 50 Mechromancer

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - 52 Jack or 50 Wilhelm.

I will NOT help with level boosting or boost through the story. I will help with a specific trophy or boss (if I can). Weekends will be the best time for me (I am UK - GMT).

Message me with game, boss/trophy and we'll sort a time out - blank friend requests will be ignored.

Edited by Cobby

This is a cool idea and one that I have seen passed around a bit. Myself and few other elite trophy hunters created a gaming group based off a concept like this. We are TDYWS ( Team Dominance Yet We Suck ), there are about 10 of us and we play all games together to earn the trophies! 3 of us started this group about 2 years ago and its still alive and kicking and has been a great networking tool to meet other like minded trophy hunters. We only have one rule: NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND. Good Luck with this thread hope it takes off for you!

• Like 2

This is a cool idea and one that I have seen passed around a bit. Myself and few other elite trophy hunters created a gaming group based off a concept like this. We are TDYWS ( Team Dominance Yet We Suck ), there are about 10 of us and we play all games together to earn the trophies! 3 of us started this group about 2 years ago and its still alive and kicking and has been a great networking tool to meet other like minded trophy hunters. We only have one rule: NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND. Good Luck with this thread hope it takes off for you!

Having a group of regulars to boost and talk with is a great idea. If I had more free time, I'd ask to join.

• Like 1

I don't play too many mp games but I'd be willing to help with a few things.

PS3 only
US central time (gmt - 6)
Usually between 8:30pm-ish and 11:30ish
Games: Ibb & Obb (whatever you need - up to an hour a session)
Blur (friend challenges)
Dark Souls - level 30, 50, 75,and 129 characters for summoning. 

Dragons Crown - speed kills and demon lord. 
Mirrors Edge - time trial ghosts (92 stars) 

Helldivers - anything non-grind related. 

Send a friend request with game/trophy info. And we can set up a meeting. Like others said, I'll almost certainly delete you once we've reached your goal.

Edited by Hemiak

Having a group of regulars to boost and talk with is a great idea. If I had more free time, I'd ask to join.

Dragon I have been following you on this site for awhile! You are a true gamer and trophy pro. Anytime you would like to join the group you are more than welcome! We are mainly from the U.S. but we have a couple Euro and Aussie guys as well. Just the time zone differentials suck unless it's a weekend! Also one of your fellow guide team members bmj14772 is a co-founder of this group!

Edited by REDSHIRT64
  • Like 1

Dragon I have been following you on this site for awhile! You are a true gamer and trophy pro. Anytime you would like to join the group you are more than welcome! We are mainly from the U.S. but we have a couple Euro and Aussie guys as well. Just the time zone differentials suck unless it's a weekend! Also one of your fellow guide team members bmj14772 is a co-founder of this group!

Awesome, thnx for the offer and the praise :D

• Like 1

I was part of a clan that operated on a similar principle....I like the principle, but hate the politics of being in a clan.  Anyway, will gladly help out on a couple of games.

• Console: PS Vita
  • Game: Toukiden: The Age of Demons
  • Trophies intended: Phase mission trophies
  • Time/Date available: I'm online pretty much every day
  • Time Zone [GMT]: Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8)
  • Mic: Not needed
  • Offer expiring when: I quit playing games or die.
  • Additional Info: I'm a spirit power bow user and I've nearly finished the game, however if I join you on a phase mission you can forever keep my avatar to assist you with future missions.  If you send me a friend request, please put Toukiden and PSNP somewhere in the message and we can arrange a mutually convenient time.  If I'm still working on the game, I will also personally help with some of the phase missions :)
Edited by RachP13

Generally any game I still own (and have enough space for), I can help out with online with the following things to keep in mind:

1. I will NOT help out with any experience grinding unless said experience grinding is a matter of minutes
  2. I will not stay up past 3 AM (my time) on normal weekdays unless I have days off/am on holiday
  3. I can not boost Golden Axe, the game does not work for me anymore for some reason
  4. I will not be in charge of searching for other people to help out with boosting if a trophy needs more than two people
  5. I may not always have every game currently in my possession - though I never sell or trade my games away, I do borrow them to fellow Finns
  6. DLC for each game included unless otherwise stated
  7. I will not spend the entire day when I'm available on boosting - I like to play my own games, too :P

PS3:

Games:

• 007 Legends
  • 3 on 3 NHL Arcade
  • Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  • Batman: Arkham Origins
  • Burnout Paradise
  • DC Universe Online (I'm not high level though, so not much help there)
  • Dead Nation (though I haven't played it much myself)
  • Disney Infinity
  • Disney Infinity 2.0
  • Dungeon Siege III (not all that far in it)
  • Golden Axe (currently not possible)
  • GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  • Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • LittleBigPlanet Karting
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (I also have the DLC)
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (though I'm not far on it and haven't done any co-oping in it yet)
  • Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
  • ModNation Racers
  • Monopoly Streets
  • Naughty Bear
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (only for the friend one though, the matchmaking ones are not easy to boost)
  • Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  • Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault/QForce
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (not far into it though... I do have the full Seraphim armor set to borrow too thanks to Dragon-Archon)
  • Streets of Rage 2
  • Tekken Revolution
  • The Expendables 2
  • The Lord of the Rings. War in the North
  • Two Worlds II
  • Under Siege
  • Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
  • Watch Dogs

Trophies intended: Any online ones

Time/Date available: All the days I am home; Weekdays 9 PM - ~3 AM, Saturday either 9 PM - ~5 AM (work) or noon - ~5 AM (no work), Sunday noon - ~5 AM

Time Zone [GMT]: + 2 normally, + 3 DST, check here

Mic: No (I do have it, but it doesn't work), Skype: sir.bucket

Offer expiring when: When Dragon-Archon quits playing games or dies Not anytime soon

PS4:

Games:

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  • Assassin's Creed: Unity
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (though I am not a high level character so I wouldn't be able to help much)
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Super Exploding Zoo!

Time/Date available: All the days I am home; Weekdays 9 PM - ~3 AM, Saturday either 9 PM - ~5 AM (work) or noon - ~5 AM (no work), Sunday noon - ~5 AM

Offer expiring when: Not anytime soon

Vita:

Games:

• LittleBigPlanet
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (only for the friend one though, the matchmaking ones are not easy to boost)
  • Resistance: Burning Skies
  • Unit 13 (no HVTs, the Near function for them no longer works)
  • Valhalla Knights 3

Offer expiring when: Not anytime soon

Edited by zadorvp
  • Like 3

Great idea Yuri :D.

I can help with Littlebigplanet Level Plays/Hearts etc. I own Littlebigplanet 1, 2 and Vita. I don't want to help collect Prize Bubbles for people but if they need an extra player to get some of the quick trophies then I can help with that as well.

• Console PS3/Vita
  • Game LittlebigPlanet 1, 2 and Vita
  • Trophies intended:
  • Time/Date available: It is just playing levels so NA
  • Time Zone [GMT]: CST
  • Mic [yes/no/skype ID]: yes

Helping out with FUSE. Playing full echelons for 5* and helping with the ninja trophy, but nothing else.

Offer stands until I help people enough to edit this post. Please mention the post because I WILL forget about it eventually.

Hey you, yes you newbie, I take it you didn't read the first post about the format :P. The creator of this thread requests we all use it.

Also I really like the location :lol:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Hey you, yes you newbie, I take it you didn't read the first post about the format :P.

Also I really like the location :lol:.

I'm new to the forums, i'm sorry :(

Do I need to get all dlc trophies to get the plat though?

(i'm on the vita, no fancy copy and pasting to me)

• Like 1

Yes you always need to get DLC trophies for the plat, so go play Sound Shapes, Driveclub, and Burnout Paradise lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512.

Damnit it, why they give the games for free if I need to pay for the plat? Well, that is bullshit, I rather just shift to MS and gather all those good looking GS chievos. They are so meaningful.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can offer help with Minecraft on the Ps3! My available times are November 6,7,8 2015. I am in the Eastern coast time zone (u.s.a) and would be glad to help with some of these trophies!

"Diamonds to you!" "Passing the time" "Zombie Doctor" "Lion Tamer" "The End?" "The End"

My nametag is TangentTen3102!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

• Console PS3
  • Game Payday 2
  • Trophies intended: Guessing Game, but  I can do anything stealth easy
  • Time/Date available:I don't know. Send me message on psn. We will work it out. 
  • Time Zone GMT +01
  • Mic: It's a must. I will not bother without it. Also it would be good you're above level 40 
  • Offer expiring After getting Guessing Game 3 times

Edit: If you send me friend request make sure you tell me it's for this. I ignore blank requests. 

Edited by ihadalifeb4this

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea, Yuri! :)

Console: PS3.
Game: Check this list here.
Trophies intended: Whichever trophies you need help with.
Time/Date: Mon-Thu 5pm-10pm, Fri 5pm - Sun 10pm, AST.
Time Zone: GMT -4:00 (Atlantic Standard Time)
Mic: I do have a mic, yes. I never use my Skype.
Offer expiring when: I'll edit this post if I ever decide to stop offering.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'll bump this thread :)

Console: PS4

Game: Dark Souls 3

Trophies Intended: Ring Master

Time/Date available: GMT 0:00 evenings

Time Zone: GMT 0:00

I can drop all the rings required for the ring master trophy, which should save you atleast 1 and a half playthroughs on your way to the plat. 

• Like 1