32 GB or 64 GB Memory Card?

icameron625

I'm not sure if there's a forum here or not already, but I'd like to get some opinions from you guys. Which is the best option in terms of storage space? I will be purchasing some Vita games and building up a small collection, and will play a good chunk of games, but I will also be deleting a lot of save and game data for games that have no purpose outside of the platinum or if they sucked. It's only like a $20 difference on Amazon, and I'm just wondering which would be better for me.

I'm just wondering which would be better for me.

Well, getting the 32 GB leaves you enough money for at least one more game and gives you a bunch of space. I only play three games at a time on my Vita and generally one of the three is a physical game. Once I plat a game, I delete it. I still have about 8 digital titles on there, just because I have the space and still have half the card empty.

If you want your entire collection on your Vita at all times, regardless of how many you'll play at once, then spend the money and go 64 GB.

I suggest the 32 GB.

I was nursing an 8 GB one for ages and I was continually deleting and downloading games. There was also many a time I felt like playing a certain game but it wasn't on my card so I ended up not playing anything. I decided to plump for a 64 GB card and I don't regret it one bit. I now have all my games downloaded on it (save for a few which I have completed and don't intend on going back to) and have just under 7 GB left. Admittedly I have a load of PS+ games & PSP games on there, so it really depends on how many games you own (and intend to buy) as to which memory card to go for.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

It depends on you man.  If your like me and want access to all your games and stuff at all times then I would go for the 64.  I have a 32 and it's completely full and still doesn't have all my downloadable games on it.  Very annoying since I have a 1tb on my ps3 and ps4 with all my stuff on them and never have to wait if I wanna jump on a game and play.  If you dont care to have them all accessible at once tho then a 32 will do you just fine.

If you're platting and deleting games, then I would go for the 32gb. If you want to see some of your games shown as "buttons" on your Vita screen, then 64gb. This also gives you the option of having a handful of digital games and not being forced to play them immediately.

I heard 64GB ones tend to be a bit buggy... 

Anyways, the answer to this depends entirely on how you want to use Vita.

If you plan to use it for PS+ games (are there any, by the way? I haven't used Plus games on Vita for like 2 years o.O), then definitely get the 64GB one.

If you plan to go partly physical, 32GB is fairly enough.