Level 84, 3 squariness?

BlueBl1zzard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Heads up for EU folks who got this on PS+. Make sure to check for the patch before you start if you want the 100%. It doesn't seem to exist for me so might be US only... Sadly I didn't realize until I'd spent the day doing all the other lvls... I'm 1 star on lvl 84 but number 4 on the world leaderboard lmao!

• Like 2

I did get it on PS+ but have not started it yet. So thanks for the heads up, I will check before I start the game.

If the patch is not for the EU version, that would suck quite a bit. Not that I think I am skilled enough for the 100% anyway, but that's a different matter :)

• Like 1

LOL

t2XFiug.jpgz6fx0ZA.jpg

FDC4dT7.jpg

So yeah, no patch for EU it seems.

RIP 100%!

(Also 271/240 squares, also trophies stopped unlocking after I put the console on sleep until I did a reboot of the game. Total shambles of a testing department. At least it shows I did all the stages I guess haha...)

Edit: Just got confirmation from the devs that a fix is not coming for EU.

Edited by jimbob12345678
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbob12345678 said:

Edit: Just got confirmation from the devs that a fix is not coming for EU.

Fuuuck me. Just finished the game and only now do I see this. Did they give a reason? I can't imagine it would be a hard fix, surely it's just changing a single number.

Thankfully I hadn't dived into getting 3*'s in all of the levels yet, saved me a good few hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elliott3396 said:

Fuuuck me. Just finished the game and only now do I see this. Did they give a reason? I can't imagine it would be a hard fix, surely it's just changing a single number.

Thankfully I hadn't dived into getting 3*'s in all of the levels yet, saved me a good few hours.

The first reply I got they said the EU version came after the patch was out so they thought it was updated. Then I replied with a link to my screenshots and the response was:

"Yes, sorry, we just double checked that and we never released the update for Europe. It's tough now as we released the game in 2015 and we are no longer in the capacity to support the game.
I think getting one star on that level will be the highest you will get, thank you very much for playing it and for your understanding."

So yeah, that's it. I agree that it shouldn't be a hard fix given that the patch is out elsewhere and the game is exactly the same for all regions as far as I know. Keep hearing that Devs get money if their game is on plus too so if cost is the factor it shouldn't be an issue. But who knows!
  • Like 3

Ok, does not some regulation apply for this? If one region receives fixed game and another one broken, does Sony have any word on publishing the games? As far as I know it cannot be published without their approval so I think they should be (or at least they should have to be) able to push the devs to fix it or to change the version of game on store. Can someone post mail address to devs? Maybe if we spam them they will change their minds?

Edited by RolandMate
additional information

For games like this that are the same in all regions I have no idea why there are even separate versions in the store at all. But it's not like I know how the store is put together internally so there could any number of reasons why this hasn't been fixed for us. Either way it does seem like SONY could just give us access to the patch that is on the US/JP PSN if they wanted to.

http://www.leapgs.com/

is the devs website btw, contact e-mail is at the bottom. I'm not gonna press it further with them or SONY tbh, not too bothered. It's not the first game with this issue (not even the first PS+ game) and I don't think it'll be the last :P

8 minutes ago, jimbob12345678 said:

For games like this that are the same in all regions I have no idea why there are even separate versions in the store at all. But it's not like I know how the store is put together internally so there could any number of reasons why this hasn't been fixed for us. Either way it does seem like SONY could just give us access to the patch that is on the US/JP PSN if they wanted to.

http://www.leapgs.com/

is the devs website btw, contact e-mail is at the bottom. I'm not gonna press it further with them or SONY tbh, not too bothered. It's not the first game with this issue (not even the first PS+ game) and I don't think it'll be the last :P

U could just play na copy. And 100% with vita trick 

Hey all,

I like this game and can only play the european version. Allready started after reading its glitched.

I emailed the developer, i advise you all to do the same. I dont think it will be much effort to release an existing patch on the eu stores.

Edited by Butella
typo

Messaged them earlier and received a response within an hour

"

Thanks for reaching out and for playing the game. 

We've contacted Sony to see if they can help us with a couple of things we need from their end to see if we could work on the EU patch. As the game was released in 2015 most of the tools that we used in that moment were updated, so we still need to figure out that. I can't promise anything at this time, only that we are listening and trying to find a way to update the game."

Gonna ask them to email me with any further updates, but hopefully we should see something happen

• 1 month later...

Got this reply 29th of June, thought i would post this. Looks bad.

Hi Edwin,

No news yet, we haven't got any reply. I will follow up but I don't feel we will get the support needed to release a patch. I will contact you if there's any news about this in the coming weeks.

Best,
Edited by Butella

• 4 months later...