No PS3 version?

I wanted to buy this game to get those sweet Ultra Rares, but I have noticed there is not a PS3 version of the game. Can anyone with that version please confirm if this is a tracking error from this site or if it is recognized as the VITA version please. Thank you...

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/don't-starve-giant-edition/cid=UP2107-NPUB31590_00-DONTSTARVEPS3V01

Probably a tracking mistake, also the store listed it as Giant Edition, not sure about the differences between them, that is if there are any to begin with.

Yeah I looked for it in the store just to confirm that the PS3 version exists, and it does. What I actually meant in the post was to know if someone who has this game in their PS3 can confirm the list is shown as the VITA one or if it doesn't appear on your profile.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the trophy list might not be on PSNP's server. If it is shared with the Vita list, maybe it's the fact you have 14 hidden trophies on your profile.

No actually I haven't even bought the game, those are other trophies from terrible games lol.