F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Petition.

Don't have the game but signed it just because i might want it one day. Do these petitions work often. Maybe even a petition to get trophy patches for games like F.E.A.R 1 or even Assassins Creed and Resistance FOM 

I just posted in another thread mentioning how annoyed I am AC never got a trophy patch (I do this whenever I can, even if it's not really relevant to the discussion).  I would love it if they would do this, though Ubi's said many times that they never will.  But if you put up a petition I'll sign it with my name, and the name of everyone I know, lol.

Edited by Matto_lsi
  • Like 1

I just posted in another thread mentioning how annoyed I am AC never got a trophy patch (I do this whenever I can, even if it's not really relevant to the discussion).  I would love it if they would do this, though Ubi's said many times that they never will.  But if you put up a petition I'll sign it with my name, and the name of everyone I know, lol.

Maybe. But i saw a petition done last year and it only got 29 supporters. We might need all of psnprofiles support to make it happen

Don't see the point in a petition to re-open servers that were hardly used in the first place. I can't really see the servers going back up, especially if they weren't active enough prior to warrant their costs of upkeep, but whatever

Most people signing the petition couldn't really give a shit about the game anyway, they just want the trophies

Good luck

There was never anyone online playing this game from week 1. They were up for more than 5 years with a completely dead online community. Come on, this request is quite absurd, not to mention selfish. Let the devs move on from this...

Don't see the point in a petition to re-open servers that were hardly used in the first place. I can't really see the servers going back up, especially if they weren't active enough prior to warrant their costs of upkeep, but whatever

Most people signing the petition couldn't really give a shit about the game anyway, they just want the trophies

Good luck

This. Trying to make the developers reinstate the servers for a game nobody gives a shit about is absurd, selfish and extra work on the developers that is completely unnecessary. Not to mention that maintaining an online community costs money that could be put forth to developing new IPs. 

Get over it. Ubi will never patch Assassin's Creed to give it trophies, so there is no use complaining about it. A petition will not work. I have plenty of games that I wish had been trophy-patched but there is no use whining about it (that's how it sounds from what you put in the parentheses).

snip

Who would have thought that a gaming forum would post petitions that deal with a game. *gasp*

As much as I don't think the fear petition is necessary, in a gaming forum it's more relevant to the users here than what you posted.

If people wanted to see petitions like the ones you posted they'd go be a part of the communities that focus on things like that.

This. Trying to make the developers reinstate the servers for a game nobody gives a shit about is absurd, selfish and extra work on the developers that is completely unnecessary. Not to mention that maintaining an online community costs money that could be put forth to developing new IPs. 

Selfish? Yep....clearly states in the description to the petition that I wish for the developers to just often it for me, password protected server and the rest of it. I love the bandwagoning since this petition went up, it's quite humorous actually. If they want to take this on board...they'll fix it, if they don't.....guess what....they won't.

No-one doing anything about it gets moaned at but when something is done, salty folk are everywhere to be seen  :lol:

Don't post here much, never did since people are saying "sure,I'll sign", well then sign a few petitions that benefit the human condition while you're at it, and animals, and the enviroment, which goes back to the human condition. Not the condition of an UR plat/trophy. Wanna affect change. Change something in the real world, not the virtual one. Not being disrespectul to OP, but much more important issues to concert energy towards. Here are just a handful. Perhaps some will sign something worthwhile. As for my broken up post, well that's also not something to be too concerned about in my opinion. Edit isn't working correctly

https://www.change.org/p/stephen-harper-bring-100-palestinian-children-to-canada-for-desperately-needed-medical-attention

https://www.change.org/p/kijiji-canada-stop-puppy-mills-and-prohibit-the-sale-of-household-pets

https://www.change.org/p/fight-child-sex-trafficking-in-the-u-s

https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-yulin-dog-meat-eating-festival

https://www.change.org/p/jamie-oliver-needs-your-help-fighting-for-food-education-foodrevolutionday?source_location=trending_petitions_home_page&algorithm=curated_trending

https://www.change.org/p/pass-a-federal-act-to-end-violence-against-aboriginal-women-in-canada-highwayoftears#petition-letter

http://environment-canada-protect-our-waters-ban-plastic-microbeads-environmentca-banmicrobeads

This may just be the most ludicrous post i've seen in my years of viewing these forums. It is beyond typing to illustrate how stupid this post is. 

It's a gaming forum...so I posted a game related petition here. If I wanted to petition against banning plastic microbeads in water.......i'd post it in on another forum where people actually are interested in plastic microbeads not being in water, not here where people will think i'm loony if I posted it.

This is like me sending a weekly message to people on my friends list encouraging them to do voluntary work and saying they are tyrants for being on the PS3 when there are people who can't afford one.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 3

Oh no, guess it'll be here for posterity in the above. Not going to engage in back and forth, was simply stating in a different manner than one member that this petition is absurd and selfisf. Yes, stupid I am, and potent delusions you have. Damn now I remember why I love these forums.

Get over it. Ubi will never patch Assassin's Creed to give it trophies, so there is no use complaining about it. A petition will not work. I have plenty of games that I wish had been trophy-patched but there is no use whining about it (that's how it sounds from what you put in the parentheses).

Since you seem like a real dull one, I'll try to spell it out in very small words, so you can keep up.  First, I was responding (that means replying back) to another poster on that particular subject, not initiating a new conversation myself.  Second, I acknowledged (that means openly stated my understanding of the fact) that Ubi had no intention of updating their game with trophies. 

The fact you took the time to single out my comment and attack what I said specifically, when it had no relevance to either my conversation or the main one of the thread, can only mean you're a daft prick with nothing better to do that make a nuisance of yourself.  Since that is the case, you can kindly fuck off, as your comment sounds more like whining to me than anyone else's in this thread.  Though I'm sure you'll have some witty retort to prove your arrogance is just, so I'll leave you to it and let you have the last word.

• Like 4

"You’re one of 106 people to sign this petition." There you go, but I doubt this will work unless they get at least to serious five digite number. 106 is drop in a bucket. Specially after posting on site like this. 

SPOILER ALERT!

As far as FEAR 2 goes story wasn't really scary. It was pretty much like my average date... it just ended with more sex. However, boosting online trophies made this game a true horror survivor. I bow to anybody that got them legit.