guide needed here

Lonemankane

am only asking about a guide is all I don't need one for the main story mode and I have not plated it yet too to write one and I am not good at making guide too also I only need one for the wave mode of the game for this game gets very hard very fast for me like the Serious Sam games

I've heard this platinum is as hard as VANQUISH's. I can't find any guides but collectible ones. :o

lol

It's harder than Vanquish

I already have this game and plan on attaining its platinum sometime soon, when I do, I intend to create a trophy guide

• Like 2

lol

I already have this game and plan on attaining its platinum sometime soon, when I do, I intend to create a trophy guide

Thanks Aela, that'll be very handy to have.

Ot: If you can't find any guide, you may want to try PlayStationtrophies.org forums. People post great ways of approaching a game or give tips sometimes.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TheLastSurvivorD, on 01 Aug 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:snapback.png

I've heard this platinum is as hard as VANQUISH's. I can't find any guides but collectible ones.  :o

lol

Funny, I got the two plat and found Heroic mod really way EASIER than the Vanquish challenge 6, it's not that hard lol.

TheLastSurvivorD, on 01 Aug 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:snapback.png

Funny, I got the two plat and found Heroic mod really way EASIER than the Vanquish challenge 6, it's not that hard lol.

The same for me Escar, Shadow Warrior isn't so difficult... For telling you, I'm dead ONLY in the chapter 16, with all the "mini-boss", just one time xD I would say that you have to choose carefully your skills in this Heroic playthrough. Vanquish was for me more difficult too, that's for sure xD Vanquish was more tense, you can always heal yourself in Shadow Warrior, I think that's what makes it so "easy".

Ah mais t'es Français j'avais pas vu dit donc !!!! xD Bon je laisse en Anglais pour que tout le monde puisse comprendre^^

Edited by Naruto06660