What game are you close to getting a Platinum trophy on?

syrinx_storm

I have multiple games not one.

Rayman Legends. only one stupid online trophy left, it will naturally come by by achieving gold cups in challenges, but dear god! it will take generations to get it.

Tomb Raider. only one trophy away that I kinda gave up on, man I hate online trophies. who doesn't?

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace. 3 online trophies and one super gringy trophy left.

LittleBigPlanet 2. Two trophies left, if just that broken dive in feature are actually working........

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1

I have about 1-5 games im close to plating but im not going to name them unless they are currently on my system.

1:Assassin creed 2,missing all gliphs and basically all the feathers,also stops me from wearing tge auditore cape in each city,3trophies away from plat

2:Spare parts,missing a few of the ship parts that i can'get without a co-op partner or a second controller,bad thing is my second controller got thrown in the toilet by my nephew and i hit my main controller on the floor when the analog stick started to mess up from wear and tear and i got mad(it works a lil bit still but very irritateing,going to buy 2 new ones if i can get them at a resonable price)

*in. Game..? As in singular.. aww.

Game- Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection (since I recently got the Sonic Unleashed Platinum, and Dead Space 2 has me needing 2 trophies until platinum, whereas SUGC has me needing 1).

Edited by Mar

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - one glitchy trophy left (Oblivion Walker)

Saints Row: The Third - 97%

Borderlands 2 - 73% I believe

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - 75% I think, but I gave up on this because of the incredibly unfair lesson mode

Assassin's Creed II - I think I have 97%of the trophies

I have multiple:

1. Assassins Creed II (stupid feathers, didn't want to do it, lost my save data a few years ago.. not wanting to do it all over again.)
  2. Tales of Graces F (the eleth mixer is taking forever to max, I'm on 4100 .. need 9999. But I'm working on it)
  3. The Cursed Crusade (need to finish it on nightmare difficulty, tried it a few years ago but quit. Don't have the game anymore now :( )
  4. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja: Storm 2 ( need to get all titles but can't find anyone online anymore )
  5. Dragon Age II (need to get the annoyingly bugged suplier trophy and the rivalry trophy)
  6. Skate III (just need to kill 80 challenges, not sure why I haven't done this yet)

Let's see...my list is going to make me seem like a terrible gamer lol. Some might not seem like I'm close...but all the trophies, except full playthroughs, can be done in just a few hours so that to me is close.)

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (3 trophies requiring online play.)

Far Cry 3 (6 multiplayer map trophies)

Dead Space (1 trophy on hardest difficulty)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (7 trophies all multiplayer)

Dead Space 2 (1 trophy on hardest difficulty)

Jak II (2 trophies. Precursor orb collecting)

Jak III (2 trophies. Precursor orb collecting)

Batman Arkham Asylum (technically 6 trophies...stupid combat trophies...the 100% trophy would pop at the end of these and then the platinum I believe.)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (2 trophies. Spec ops missions that need online gameplay)