What game are you close to getting a Platinum trophy on?

syrinx_storm

2 at the moment. 

1) Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd. The only 2 trophies I need are Cinema Snob (watch all music videos) and Accessorizer (buy all accessories). The only accessory left requires 76 Vocaloid requests to unlock and they show up completely at random. Just gotta be patient. 

2) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Only Gwent related trophies left, but because I missed a few on my first playthrough, I have to start a 2nd one and it just looks daunting at the moment. I'll go back one day though, when I have nothing else to play and need a Witcher fix.

1. Vanquish: hate this challenge 6 and since my PS3 broke got to replay the story and all other challenges.

2. South Park: have to do like a 4th run since i missed 1 weapon on my last, will do it soon i guess

3. Rocket League: Just some more grinding

4. Dust : Complete the game on hard and get evry friend

Grid Autosport - Level 245/250 online after playing racenet challenges every week for 7 months. Two more weeks and I can finally delete this grindfest.

Burnout Paradise - You need a webcam for one trophy and mine wasn't compatible. Need to pick up an eyetoy.

The Last of Us - I guess I'm not super close, but the only trophies left are the hunter/firefly journeys in multiplayer.

Smart As... - Can't seem to access the Street Smart portion of the game.

Edited by BraveNoobWorld

The Witcher 3: I need to beat it on Death March and do the 50 headshots  :unsure:

Dragon Age Inquisition: Just need to beat it on the hardest difficulty and I'll platinum  :)

Infamous Second Son: for some reason I have a lot of trouble with the double red vent jump.  -_-

B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B) IM GOING FOR THE UNCHARTED DRAKE'S FORTUNE PLATINUM. I PLAYED THIS GAME LAST MARCH 2014, AND I DIDNT FEEL LIKE PLAYING THE GAME ON CRUSHING, BUT AFTER GETTING THE PLATINUM ON UNCHARTED 2, I FEEL LIKE I CAN GO FOR THIS PLATINUM. B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B) 

mannysevenDX.png

Bioshock Infinite, I need 2 trophies for the plat, but I want to finish the DLC first!

Lost Planet 2 and Super Street Fighter IV ^^
Some others too but I am working on these. I have 97% (with #1 [actual 2015]) in Lost Planet 2 and in Street Fighter I have Trial Athlete.
So I am really close to that big games (200-300 hours)which have super ultra rare platinums, hehe ^^

:jaymon: OMGWTF congrats on those future plats, you make the trophy hunter race proud!  

So close to getting the platinum on Toukiden: The Age of Demons; need four more trophies and progress has been made toward them.

1. Need to finish upgrading two weapons

2. Need to complete the Slayer Record by farming 8 Oni for Eye of Truth Masks

3. Need to finish the last mission in phase 10

4. Need to tidy up a few missions that I skipped earlier