What game are you close to getting a Platinum trophy on?

syrinx_storm

1) Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd. The only 2 trophies I need are Cinema Snob (watch all music videos) and Accessorizer (buy all accessories). The only accessory left requires 76 Vocaloid requests to unlock and they show up completely at random. Just gotta be patient. 

Oh man, I remember that one. I sat there rubbing it out their heads for hours... and it was depressing when my finger slipped (all too frequently) and I ended up with tiny hearts all the time.

Persona 4 Golden for me. I have 2 trophies left and both are end-game true ending NG+ requirements. I get really demotivated to start an entirely new playthrough every time I think about maxing out the Fox social link again (damn you, Sea Guardian).

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

I've been slowly (off and on) working on Stardew Valley and Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines for years now. Stardew I play in random bursts so I'm not concerned with getting it quickly, and Oreshika... well, I don't know. Its such a slow grind thats easy to fall behind in. I'm not far from the end but I struggle with keeping up every characters training within the timespan they have available. I might pick it up again but for the time being its on the backburner. 

33 minutes ago, JourneySilvers said:

I've been slowly (off and on) working on Stardew Valley and Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines for years now. Stardew I play in random bursts so I'm not concerned with getting it quickly, and Oreshika... well, I don't know. Its such a slow grind thats easy to fall behind in. I'm not far from the end but I struggle with keeping up every characters training within the timespan they have available. I might pick it up again but for the time being its on the backburner. 

Same for Stardew, I have everything except the arcade game trophy .... its been 3 years. who put a random shooting game in a farming sim :'(  

• Like 1