PSN Profiles Elite: 200th Platinum Archive

Boooda

You call your self elitist and you don't even have 1337 posts :P

But seriously, good job to anyone who can get 200 plats. I'll catch up to you guys one day :shakefist:

Unacceptable, i'll have to fix that soon xD 

I don't like this elitist attitude of yours Boooda. Just yesterday you were joking around and being one with the people. Now you are hobnobbing it here in your ivory palace of 200 platinum achievers.

I guess I will go now and play in the street with the other under 200 people :(...well at least until I earn another 27 platinums then I will be wining and dining here and pouring expensive imported oil down on the commoners as they try to get it ^_^

From what I've seen there are a number of people really close to 200 so I hope this thread gets a good amount of entries. Look forward to seeing ya here :D 

Well damn you actually made a thread for it dood xD

Bask in its glory, you're only halfway there my friend xD 

Well, not here yet, but soon i will. Have my seat warm and my hooker ready, ok? :P

tumblr_mqenvhUil91rqyydro1_500.gif

• Like 4

You sure are very elite, kappa 

Over 12,500 trophies, yet only 37 ultra rare trophies

Congratulations on 200 platinums, I guess

Ultra rares are just too easy, I guess i'll think about getting a few more though. 

:shakefist: and here I am still struggling my way to be in 100 plat achievers and there is already 200? tch...  :shakefist: soon.. just wait... (will gonna be loooong time though)

Slow and steady :D 

Only 40+ Platinums left, and I'll be here with my Get Fit With Mel B Special One Platinum...

Nice to see you finally got that #200 out in the open, you got us waiting in excitement far too long. I salute thee  :yay:

So it is Ultra Rares you want...kay?

Sooooooo tempting xD 

Only 40+ Platinums left, and I'll be here with my Get Fit With Mel B Special One Platinum...

Nice to see you finally got that #200 out in the open, you got us waiting in excitement far too long. I salute thee  :yay:

Ohhhh can't wait, don't see many people with that one xD Thanks bud. 

Added. You're so far ahead of me, I've gotta catch up! Welcome to the Elite. 

• Like 1

I can't believe you actually went through with it and created the thread :lol:. But the 100th archive is still cooler, because we have Cooler :P. Congrats with plat #200 Boooda :yay:, now you can start to work on #300 with Star Ocean 4 :P. Also be sure to add a dragon aerie, I'll be needing it once I get 200 plats.

• Like 2

I can't believe you actually went through with it and created the thread :lol:. But the 100th archive is still cooler, because we have Cooler :P. Congrats with plat #200 Boooda :yay:, now you can start to work on #300 with Star Ocean 4 :P. Also be sure to add a dragon aerie, I'll be needing it once I get 200 plats.

Heck yeah I did! The 200 elite need to be recognized :P Once we get more people here, the exclusivity alone will make it just THAT much cooler xD Thanks dude, I'll be sure to start Star Ocean sooner rather than later, we'll see how the backlog looks after a week or so :P. Looking forward to seeing you in the list one day. 

Only 60 more to go, there is plenty games where i am close to the plat though

Close yet far, keep at it :D 

Maybe in 1 year if  only play easy games, so maybe a bit longer ><

Gj on 200 ;)

Thanks, good luck with your 100th. :P