PSN Profiles Elite: 200th Platinum Archive

Boooda

Still a long way to go for me...... Hopefully I will be able to make Dark Souls 3 or Final Fanasy XV my 200th platinum if I get there in time ^^

Best bet is dark souls since FFXV could come out next year or 3 years. :P 

Also guys and girls don't forget to check out the Original Archive whilst you are on your way to reaching the elite 200th platinum :P

My bad, I had meant to put that in the OP, but I forgot after I'd linked your name xD I'll put it in. 

• Like 1

Best bet is dark souls since FFXV could come out next year or 3 years. :P

My bad, I had meant to put that in the OP, but I forgot after I'd linked your name xD I'll put it in. 

No worries buddy thought I would be cheeky and plug for the 100th archive as well as it seems to have gone quiet now :P 

Who knew the word elite brought out the salt in so many people. This wasnt meant to be a thread about me so Idk why theres so much hate. Go on over to my checklist to throw stones people. 

That's why Razza decided not to include the word "elite" in the 100th plat archive title. People take it the wrong way or complain it should include hard games or ultra rare plats only.

Don't start that. It was meant as a joke and we don't need to turn this thread into one where people argue which platinums have the hotties lining up faster. There are enough threads around this site for that kind of discussion, a few of them are still Un-Locked and you can still post in them.

If we don't get the hotties then what is the point of this?  What is the point of anything if we cannot get the hotties to line up?  

• Like 2

If we don't get the hotties then what is the point of this?  What is the point of anything if we cannot get the hotties to line up?  

Im afraid you're asking that 345 platinums too late xD*pssst* Let me add you to the list. 

I'll join you after I get 200 J-Plats, see you in a few years xD

You sure are very elite, kappa 

Over 12,500 trophies, yet only 37 ultra rare trophies

Congratulations on 200 platinums, I guess

Wow, I have one quarter of his trophies and have more URs, lol.

Can I make a thread for people with 300 platinums to one up yours?

mal5l.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering what game I will make my 200th. I've already planned Megamind to be my 150th. I did Ride to Hell as 125th and Hannah Montana as 100th. NCIS as 50th. I will need some epicly bad game for 200th. I've also yet to make up my mind for 175th. Suggestions are welcome.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

I'm wondering what game I will make my 200th. I've already planned Megamind to be my 150th. I did Ride to Hell as 125th and Hannah Montana as 100th. NCIS as 50th. I will need some epicly bad game for 200th. I've also yet to make up my mind for 175th. Suggestions are welcome.

Duck Dynasty :)

The jealousy in this thread is so strong that it's sad. I also have less total trophies/plat yet I don't shit all over this thread because my UR count is higher. So what if he wants to spend his time playing stuff he enjoys and he is not a masochist motherfucker like me that plays stuff that I hate because I refuse to give up?

Who you think have more fun playing videogames, me or him? Games are all about fun, if you want to suffer playing stuff, feel free to join me, but for the love of God, show some respect and don't spit over other people's work.

Good job with the 200, Boooda. I intend doing BattleFantasia my 200th, have a history of intense desire about that game from way before I even purchased it.

YuriG speaking the truth. :D

Good luck with BattleFantasia man, hear its pretty rough. 

The jealousy in this thread is so strong that it's sad. I also have less total trophies/plat yet I don't shit all over this thread because my UR count is higher. So what if he wants to spend his time playing stuff he enjoys and he is not a masochist motherfucker like me that plays stuff that I hate because I refuse to give up?

Who you think have more fun playing videogames, me or him? Games are all about fun, if you want to suffer playing stuff, feel free to join me, but for the love of God, show some respect and don't spit over other people's work.

Good job with the 200, Boooda. I intend doing BattleFantasia my 200th, have a history of intense desire about that game from way before I even purchased it.

Yup, my salt is real bro!

You call your self elitist and you don't even have 1337 posts :P

Unacceptable, i'll have to fix that soon xD

Been there, done that.

Good luck with BattleFantasia man, hear its pretty rough. 

I'm sure I can do it, I got close enough to the hardest trophy a couple times. Eventually I'm sure I will pull it off, but I'm not even trying lately. I think I should make some more attempts soon...

Yup, my salt is real bro!

Mine too, man! I need to gitgud faster if I want to get a place here! >:(

• Like 1

This reaction is far removed from feelings of jealousy. If the majority of us wanted to, and time was no factor, literally any of us could get 200 platinums. With the abundance of trophy guides out there and the fact that you just have to keep plugging away at games to earn them, what actual skill is involved, if any? We play video games because we enjoy them. Some of us go further and collect trophies, which is fine. It's just sad when you make a thread about collecting an arbitrary amount of them and then fish for compliments.

Yeah, I'm not going to respect this guy's adventure to collect imaginary video game points at the expense of a social life and his career. To call this "work", like he's some Leonardo Divinci is hilarious. 

Dude the Elite thing was a joke. There was another thread for 100 Platinums so Boooda made this one as well. This is (last I checked) a trophy collecting forum board, so getting to 200 is seen as a milestone (actually it is literally a milestone as Sly tracks it as such on your main page). The crappy thing is Boooda made this thread for people who wanted to show off their 200th platinum and instead of either participating or ignoring the thread people instead jumped on him for having the gall to make a fun thread that was hurting no one.

Now I am all for healthy debate on a forum board but this isn't a thread that should be up for any kind of debate. He isn't hurting anyone having this thread up and it isn't offensive to anyone so what is the matter? If you don't think a trophy collecting site should have threads for people who like to collect trophies then I don't know what else to say.

• Like 4

This reaction is far removed from feelings of jealousy. If the majority of us wanted to, and time was no factor, literally any of us could get 200 platinums. With the abundance of trophy guides out there and the fact that you just have to keep plugging away at games to earn them, what actual skill is involved, if any? We play video games because we enjoy them. Some of us go further and collect trophies, which is fine. It's just sad when you make a thread about collecting an arbitrary amount of them and then fish for compliments.

Yeah, I'm not going to respect this guy's adventure to collect imaginary video game points at the expense of a social life and his career. To call this "work", like he's some Leonardo Divinci is hilarious. 

Hold on, hold on, hold on. Are you telling me that you know each and every member listed on the OP well enough to say that they have a shitload of time to play as much as they want, no skill at gaming, are fishing away for compliments and also they exchange their social life and carrers in trade for trophies?

Because if that is what you are stating without knowing them well enough to make those affirmations, all you just said is purely assumptions based on jealousy, ignorance and prejudice.

• Like 4

Dude the Elite thing was a joke. There was another thread for 100 Platinums so Boooda made this one as well. This is (last I checked) a trophy collecting forum board, so getting to 200 is seen as a milestone (actually it is literally a milestone as Sly tracks it as such on your main page). The crappy thing is Boooda made this thread for people who wanted to show off their 200th platinum and instead of either participating or ignoring the thread people instead jumped on him for having the gall to make a fun thread that was hurting no one.

Now I am all for healthy debate on a forum board but this isn't a thread that should be up for any kind of debate. He isn't hurting anyone having this thread up and it isn't offensive to anyone so what is the matter? If you don't think a trophy collecting site should have threads for people who like to collect trophies then I don't know what else to say.

Hold on, hold on, hold on. Are you telling me that you know each and every member listed on the OP well enough to say that they have a shitload of time to play as much as they want, no skill at gaming, are fishing away for compliments and also they exchange their social life and carrers in trade for trophies?

Because if that is what you are stating without knowing them well enough to make those affirmations, all you just said is purely assumptions based on jealousy, ignorance and prejudice.

Nothing more to say really, you guys pretty much covered it xD