PSN Profiles Elite: 200th Platinum Archive

Boooda

Firstly congrats to whoever has 200 plats etc, I wasn't really paying attn to this topic till i saw this post. Even then i only paid attn to the words I highlighted.

Don't start that. It was meant as a joke and we don't need to turn this thread into one where people argue which platinums have the hotties lining up faster. There are enough threads around this site for that kind of discussion, a few of them are still Un-Locked and you can still post in them.

Wait, wait, wait, we have those kinds of discussion on the forum? You didn't invite me to this conversation? I'm genuinely offended and demand satisfaction.

I've asked a bunch of times where people are that getting plats gets you fame power and fortune, because I want a piece of that.

Been there, done that.

and you were here to Yuri *feelings hurt* :P

Edited by Superbuu3

Firstly congrats to whoever has 200 plats etc, I wasn't really paying attn to this topic till i saw this post. Even then i only paid attn to the words I highlighted.

Wait, wait, wait, we have those kinds of discussion on the forum? You didn't invite me to this conversation? I'm genuinely offended and demand satisfaction.

I've asked a bunch of times where people are that getting plats gets you fame power and fortune, because I want a piece of that.

and you were here to Yuri *feelings hurt* :P

They get shut down pretty quickly :P The mods don't want us to know of the seductive plats :o

I'm wondering what game I will make my 200th. I've already planned Megamind to be my 150th. I did Ride to Hell as 125th and Hannah Montana as 100th. NCIS as 50th. I will need some epicly bad game for 200th. I've also yet to make up my mind for 175th. Suggestions are welcome.

You know... I was gonna quote Hannah Montana and then Ride to Hell: Retribution and saw that you had both.

My initial reaction was "Are you for fucking real?" LOL

Holy god I don't know how you have the patience to play such utter garbage of games but I respect that so much, I wish I was as patient as you.

As for a suggestion.. Hmm... MINDJACK? Godzilla? RAMBO the video game? I'm just thinking of games I saw were utter garbage on Angry Joe's youtube.

You know... I was gonna quote Hannah Montana and then Ride to Hell: Retribution and saw that you had both.

My initial reaction was "Are you for fucking real?" LOL

Holy god I don't know how you have the patience to play such utter garbage of games but I respect that so much, I wish I was as patient as you.

As for a suggestion.. Hmm... MINDJACK? Godzilla? RAMBO the video game? I'm just thinking of games I saw were utter garbage on Angry Joe's youtube.

Already did Mindjack. ;) Rambo and Godzilla are good suggestions! :) Thanks!

• Like 1

Boooda I have a new platinum for you to add to your awesome archive as it was posted on my archive :P 

Enstikto - 200th platinum 

GTA V 

Already did Mindjack. ;) Rambo and Godzilla are good suggestions! :) Thanks!

I made mine Tom Clancy's EndWar. I think I just picked the rarest game I was working on at the time.
1Laa2cba.png

Would both of you mind if I added your 100th platinum to the archive I have got going on here 

• Like 1

Boooda I have a new platinum for you to add to your awesome archive as it was posted on my archive :P

Enstikto - 200th platinum 

GTA V 

Would both of you mind if I added your 100th platinum to the archive I have got going on here 

Sure, but my 100th would be Hannah Montana! ;)

That's fine dude as adding that will make Hannah Montana the most popular 100th platinum in the archive ... damn that's a scary thought  :unsure:

:P I thought I started that trend, but Dr_Mayus got it like 2 weeks before me, but I made it public I would do it long before I actually did it. :P

I think i know what i want as my 200th plat. There's this game coming out from BARBIE!! Dont have to tell me twice going to buy this day 1 (If this game will get a plat) 

91K-8tTkR-L._SX425_.jpg

Someone sent me a message and told me about this. I'm likely to make this one my 200th. I've played Barbie games before too! :) Here's proof!

The game has two sound tracks, and well...  :( You can hear what they make you feel like.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Someone sent me a message and told me about this. I'm likely to make this one my 200th. I've played Barbie games before too! :) Here's proof!

The game has two sound tracks, and well...   :( You can hear what they make you feel like.

Oh i feel sorry for you :(

The game has two sound tracks, and well...   :( You can hear what they make you feel like.

Lol, at first I thought this was gameplay of the upcoming game.  Took me a second to realize that was a 10 year old game.  Honestly, I've seen worse looking indie titles on ps3 lately, so it wouldn't have surprised me...

Lol, at first I thought this was gameplay of the upcoming game.  Took me a second to realize that was a 10 year old game.  Honestly, I've seen worse looking indie titles on ps3 lately, so it wouldn't have surprised me...

But dude, listen to that soundtrack.... It has literally TWO tracks and listen to them, LISTEN!!! I feel so void after listening to it, why was it in a Barbie game exactly??? I recorded that game twice. :P Now that I get a new PC next week, I will be playing more garbage like that.

EDIT: Oh, and they release 4 Barbie games for GBA. Three of them was eventually released as one collection, this was not one of them... :P

2nd EDIT:

I've been drinking at bit now, and damn, listening to those songs now, I feel even more spaced out... o.o'''''

Edited by MMDE