PSN Profiles Elite: 200th Platinum Archive

Boooda

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2015 at 6:19 AM, Boooda said:

You guys may have seen Razza's awesome 100th platinum archive thread. I figured I would start a thread for just the elites. Those who have reached above and beyond the status quo, and unlocked that delectable 200th plat. 

I dont expect many entries, but those who do get added will be recognized as those a cut above the rest :D

Hi, could you please add me to the list? My 200th platinum was The Last Of Us. ?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

its been a downhill spiral for choices ever since the 100th in game choices.... i got a ways to improve if/when i ever reach the 300# plat milestone.

Lol, I was just messing around with you, no hard feelings..my 200th, when I get there is gonna be Bloodborne, I did a poll on another site I'm on and that was the winner..so I'll be happy with that, my 100th is kind of a joke, murdered: soul suspect..its not a bad game but I kind of regret making it a milestone trophy..I was just eager to hit 100 and I didn't choose something worthy in my eyes..but congrats to everyone with 200+

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2015 at 6:32 AM, JaM said:

:shakefist: and here I am still struggling my way to be in 100 plat achievers and there is already 200? tch...  :shakefist: soon.. just wait... (will gonna be loooong time though)

2 years later... at last, I am now an "Elite"

2apT6gtMQYOHB6rG4ptJ7w.png

1L545d29.png

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...