FF XII Remake/Remaster confirmed.

Can somebody tell me what is so good about these games?

It really depends on if you even like jrpg's if so this is the series that started it with each numbered game being standalone story's. Each person you ask will give different answers some saying story, characters, or even music. My personal reason is atmosphere i like to get lost in a game Final Fantasy just happens to be the series to do that for me.

FF12 is my second favourite FF game. If this is true, I can't wait.

It still looks very nice though, a remake might be overkill.

All they need to do is remaster what is already a fantastic looking game. Rather than re-invent it.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

I am one of those people that wasn't a huge fan of FFXII. It was mostly because I wasn't really fond of the battle system. I never wound up beating the game as a result. HOWEVER, I am certainly going to give the HD version a shot simply for the sake of wanting to beat it and seeing the end of the story! My PS2 doesn't work anymore so this is a new opportunity to see if I can see the game through to its end. Maybe I'll figure out how to play the game correctly this time. Also, trophies.

• Like 1

Oh geeze this in my opinion was the worst final fantasy game it was boring uninspired it felt like no one even tried if anything I wanted to snap the disk and find the makers and beat them upside the head and ask what they was smoking when they thought this was a good game

Maybe this re release will change my mind who knows but to this day I can say it's the worst final fantasy I've played and I've played all but the online 1s and among the list of worst I've ever played with it are the likes of Bayonetta I wanted to like that but it just made me wanna turn it off lol and that's never a good thing to feel as a gamer

*confirmed*

*by a random orchestra conductor and not by Square-Enix itself*

Suuuure...

I agree with you. If anything, I think Square would announce after 7, they would be remaking the first six again plus FF8.

It's Fantasy that is Final.

I remember them saying that 10 games ago, what happened? :awesome:

Of course i don't know Sakimoto. I didn't even notice the music from Dragon's Crown sounded so familiar.

I tried searching for this Roth guy and all i could find is that he composed BARBIE crap and did several Final Fantasy concerts.

Roth was a big time record producer he helped create a few hits but that's nether here nor there. 

Honestly, I was never that crazy about XII, I found the battle system a little boring. -_- It's one of the few FF games that I only beat once & never played again... If it is true though, I'll probably still check it out, but at this rate, they might as well redo all of the FF games. :P Come on, Final Fantasy IX! :D

• Like 2