FF XII Remake/Remaster confirmed.

The Wyrmhero blade you need to create in the bazaar, it needs 3 badges, one for beating yiazmat, one for beating omega mark and the other one from some fishing quest which i never even done before, this was the pain lol

And the Tournesol i think was even worse, 3 serpentarius, 3 empyreal souls and 3 gemsteels. I think there were only 3 of each in the game, and acquiring them was the biggest pain lol.

Another bad trophy would be if they put a trophy that says "Complete the Bestiary" finding the damn lvl 99 red chocobo :shakefist:

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 1

The Wyrmhero blade you need to create in the bazaar, it needs 3 badges, one for beating yiazmat, one for beating omega mark and the other one from some fishing quest which i never even done before, this was the pain lol

And the Tournesol i think was even worse, 3 serpentarius, 3 empyreal souls and 3 gemsteels. I think there were only 3 of each in the game, and acquiring them was the biggest pain lol.

Another bad trophy would be if they put a trophy that says "Complete the Bestiary" finding the damn lvl 99 red chocobo :shakefist:

Not gonna lie. I kind of want to do all of that again. :D

And we don't know if they localize DQ11 to the West...

I know that Capcom and Sega are well known for doing this, but has Square-Enix done it with any of their major titles? I may be wrong here and if I am, then sorry, but I've never heard of them doing something like this. Type-0 took a while but A) it was released on the "dead" PSP and B ) even still, it was released eventually.

Edited by asm987

I'll buy it, I didn't give the game a chance back in 2007, so this will serve me as a second chance, won't bother with the plat tho, my cousin spent 300 hours and couldn't complete the game 100% because of some dagger, I can stand some RNG bullshit, but this game can be to much.

Glad this is finally happening. I only played through this game once back when it came out. I really couldn't get into the story or the characters at all back then but have had the urge to give it another go as I really enjoyed the battle system and the monster hunts. The world of Ivalice was awesome too. The HD remaster with trophies make me want to to try this game again.

Wow, figured this would happen as I was just about to start FF XII up on the PS2. Most likely it'll be a Remaster like they did with FF X and FF X-II, but that's all right. I got too many RPG's to tackle right now.

Maybe I'll hold off on the PS2 version...

Wow, figured this would happen as I was just about to start FF XII up on the PS2. Most likely it'll be a Remaster like they did with FF X and FF X-II, but that's all right. I got too many RPG's to tackle right now.

Maybe I'll hold off on the PS2 version...

It is a remake from what I've seen.  Everything from the combat system to the world itself will be different.

Looking forward to playing this one though.  I've basically played all of the older games but this one so it will be interesting to see what they do with this title.

I've actually never played this game. FFX left such a bad taste in my mouth on the PS2 that I was done with the series. Now that I finally was able to suffer through 10 maybe it is a good time to finally play 12 :) All I really remember about 12's release is this Penny Arcade comic

215551275_9naxe-l-2.jpg

I just wanted to let you know that that image made me laugh.

Do not show this spoiler.

I warned you not to

Last chance

OT: I never got to finish 12 because my brother didn't like it and traded the disc in before I could complete it. It'll be nice to finish the game this time around.

Truth be told, I never played this one. Heck the 1st FF game I've played was Dirge of Cerbrus Final Fantasy 7. Then 13. But never the older ones. Guess this time I have the chance to play it. Hope Dirge of Cerbrus gets the HD treatment. Damn fine game it was.

• Like 1

Right, though agoraz123 and RedMustang were talking about FFXII (12), not VII (7) :)

LMAO!

Square Enix is having a hay day with all of these remasters/ remakes!  Assumed it was FFVII T_T

Nvm, if it is XII then there is no doubt it'll be just a remaster.