Hi i found this glitch for this game!

antonio4papa

The glitch discovered apparently allows this easy-peasy trophy-earning stunt merely by watching a replay of another player's play through via the game menu. Whatever trophy the player gets from the footage, the "audience player" gets it too...

You have to complete Chapter 1 in Story Mode to unlock Team Missions... 

Next, go to team missions and go to select mission then press (L1) now that your on ultimate ninja press (TRIANGLE) on Ultimate Ninja 05 and (TRIANGLE) again to go to top of leaderboard then scroll down to Rank 27 DUKE___TOGO (my rank might have dropped some) and Press (X) to download my profile and then once you can see my stats in the game press (X) to download the attachment that i have uploaded... 

Now DELETE.!.!. patch and start up game :!: (make sure you are not online when you start game) :!: 

Then go to Ninja Cinema to view the video you just downloaded...Watch the gameplay all the way through and when you go back to the main menu your trophies will ding in...

You will get ...
Dragon Sword Master
Lunar Staff Master
Eclipse Scythe
Falcon’s Talons Maste
Eclipse Scythe Master
Tonfa Master
Vigoorian Flail Master
Feat of a Thousand Obliterations 
Feat of Ultimate Destruction 
Izuna Drop Master 
Guillotine Throw Master

My answer is if i use this glitch to get those time consuming trophies am i facing threat to be flagged as cheater for this game?

If it only works for the ones he has listed, it doesn't unlock the "hard" stuff. Just the time consuming. 

I don't believe you would be flagged if it could be backed up. It's just using an in-game glitch to earn the trophies. You'll probably catch some flak from other users, though. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/2/2015 at 4:28 AM, antonio4papa said:

The glitch discovered apparently allows this easy-peasy trophy-earning stunt merely by watching a replay of another player's play through via the game menu. Whatever trophy the player gets from the footage, the "audience player" gets it too...

You have to complete Chapter 1 in Story Mode to unlock Team Missions... 

Next, go to team missions and go to select mission then press (L1) now that your on ultimate ninja press (TRIANGLE) on Ultimate Ninja 05 and (TRIANGLE) again to go to top of leaderboard then scroll down to Rank 27 DUKE___TOGO (my rank might have dropped some) and Press (X) to download my profile and then once you can see my stats in the game press (X) to download the attachment that i have uploaded... 

Now DELETE.!.!. patch and start up game :!: (make sure you are not online when you start game) :!: 

Then go to Ninja Cinema to view the video you just downloaded...Watch the gameplay all the way through and when you go back to the main menu your trophies will ding in...

You will get ...
Dragon Sword Master
Lunar Staff Master
Eclipse Scythe
Falcon’s Talons Maste
Eclipse Scythe Master
Tonfa Master
Vigoorian Flail Master
Feat of a Thousand Obliterations 
Feat of Ultimate Destruction 
Izuna Drop Master 
Guillotine Throw Master

My answer is if i use this glitch to get those time consuming trophies am i facing threat to be flagged as cheater for this game?

I wasn't flagged for the few that i got that way...I really didn't think that it worked so i tried it and yeah it sure does..but honestly..those trophies are easy to get jsut playing the game