Clear the game without changing equipment.   12.48%

RARE 40-silver.png

6S08e2a1.png Undefeated

Clear the game without using a continue.   17.19%

RARE 40-silver.png

7S8d4b2f.png Speedster

Defeat the World of Chaos in the End of the World within 15 hours.   13.68%

RARE 40-gold.png

I've already completed this game on normal, next i need to decide to complete it on hard, or easy.  But i also need these 3 trophies up there. I believe its too hard to complete the game on hard without changing equipment, so should i do easy playthrough in under 15 hours without changing equipment? If i die, i just load save. Is it easy to do it? or will it take longer than 15h

I've already completed this game on normal, next i need to decide to complete it on hard, or easy.  But i also need these 3 trophies up there. I believe its too hard to complete the game on hard without changing equipment, so should i do easy playthrough in under 15 hours without changing equipment? If i die, i just load save. Is it easy to do it? or will it take longer than 15h

It's very doable to get those trophies on Easy. You start with quite some stat boosts, so the first half of the game is easy. It becomes harder from Hollow Bastion and onwards. I got to the room before the final boss fight in 8 hours on Easy and the 4th boss fight obliterated me. Afterwards I grinded levels at the Hades cup for 4 hours and went back and beat it in 13 hours. Just remember the trophy pops after the credits, so you'll need to beat the 5th fight in 14 hours and 30 minutes to be safe.

Also I skipped Atlantica and did Halloween Town. Ursula would be too annoying to beat with her spamming lightning attacks. And yes, reloading saves when you're killed will still get you the Undefeated trophy, so safe regularly.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

If you're unsure whether you're up for it, I recommend doing Hard mode first. That way you can learn to dodge and block perfectly and memorize the attacks from the bosses.

I wrote the trophy guide for this game and it gives good pointers on all of these trophies, I wouldn't do the 15 hour trophy on hard difficulty, especially without changing equipment.

Like it says on the guide, you can get the 15 hour trophy once the in-game clock reaches 100 hours, then it resets back to 0 hours. So you can essentially get all three of these and take your time as well. Play the game as you would, grind a few levels every time you have trouble and you should get to the end on hard difficulty without changing equipment and without continuing after a while. Then you can just pause the game and let the clock tick up to 100 hours where you can then finish the game between 100 - 115 hours. ;) You can rush it and do it within 15 hours, but that will probably be really frustrating and just a terrible experience, lol

This is exactly how I did it. So definitely doable. Word of advice: skip Atlantica. Saves a bunch of time.

Edited by acasto

I wrote the trophy guide for this game and it gives good pointers on all of these trophies, I wouldn't do the 15 hour trophy on hard difficulty, especially without changing equipment.

Like it says on the guide, you can get the 15 hour trophy once the in-game clock reaches 100 hours, then it resets back to 0 hours. So you can essentially get all three of these and take your time as well. Play the game as you would, grind a few levels every time you have trouble and you should get to the end on hard difficulty without changing equipment and without continuing after a while. Then you can just pause the game and let the clock tick up to 100 hours where you can then finish the game between 100 - 115 hours. ;) You can rush it and do it within 15 hours, but that will probably be really frustrating and just a terrible experience, lol

Lol it might have been a terrible experience for you, but it was a blast for me having to run through the game again :D. But yeah @D411N-- it's best to let the in-game timer reach over 100 hours so that you can just breeze through the last few bosses with ease.