How obtain Your OCD is Showing?

Yes all the stuff. I have a Lot of money. And I have all the purupuru finish. I have see many videos on youtube but they are with older patch (1.07 or 1.08) not with the current patch so is possible that there are more objects in the new patch but I don't nothing. So a list of all stuff that you can buy will be a help to obtain the trophy.

Go perform ALL special finishes including the 3 costume specific finishes as they unlock items in the store.

They actually called a trophy "OCD is showing"? That's pretty offensive. 

Did you also complain about the MGR trophy that got renamed or the God of War trophy if not I wouldn't complain here and besides how is it even offensive anyway it is poking fun at those that must unlock everything in a game especially considering people claim they have OCD in games.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

just platted this game (ps4 vers) last night at version 1.11, platted before at version 1.02 ( vita vers)

i got your ocd showing with my songs showing 63/64

just make sure you get all puru2 finish, there are total 28 puru2 finish

15 are initial puru2finish

7 from 1.07 patch

1 from 1.08 patch

5 from 1.11 patch ( 4 of them only obtainable from MP map , you can boost it alone with cpu, just kill yourserlf near ! sign )

here a good web i used http://catmiimi.com/kaguraev_pulfinishjust google translate it and you good to go, hope its help

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So this is giving me a headache.  I'm playing on the Japanese version i got last year before the English one released this year in NA.  So I cannot read ANYTHING on these menus and this is the only trophy I have left besides "Teamwork".  

From what I can see I have purchased EVERYTHING in the store because there are no prices left next to anything in there.  So what am I missing?

I can say I do think I might be missing at least 3 finishers...

• Tropical Shirt - Costs 9680 in the store, must be worn by the opponent to activate.
  • Bath Towel - Costs 9680 in the store, must be worn by the opponent to activate.
  • String Bikini - Costs 9680 in the store, must be worn by the opponent to activate.

However, when I'm in the store I do not see anything with prices to be bought or unlocked.  Nor do I see the Tropical shirt, String Bikini, or Bath Towel as options in the dressing room to put on the girl to unlocked the associated finishers.

I now have the game on VITA so I can see this in English and even on there I do not see these items.  (v1.19 though vs PS4 v1.20)

Where the hell are these three hiding?

• 5 months later...