How hard the challenges for the tomb raider trophy are?

I'd give it a 2/10 or 3/10. You will probably have to replay tombs for some of the challenges, which is why it isn't a 1, but they aren't really that bad at all. All the collectibles are also in plain sight (I only had to use a guide for 1 of them) and none of the puzzles were particularly difficult (which is a shame, I wish they were more complex).

I'd definitely recommend it though.

• Like 2

I'd give it a 2/10 or 3/10. You will probably have to replay tombs for some of the challenges, which is why it isn't a 1, but they aren't really that bad at all. All the collectibles are also in plain sight (I only had to use a guide for 1 of them) and none of the puzzles were particularly difficult (which is a shame, I wish they were more complex).

I'd definitely recommend it though.

Ok, thx man! Definitely now going to go for 100%. :)

So this is coming to ps+ 6th day of this month and was wondering how hard the challenges are since it's pretty rare trophy compared to all others in game. In PS3Trophies.org it's rated 1/10 difficulty...

If you have played the first, this is much easier (although not as good). I played before the guide was up on .org, and was going to write one but decided not to put the time into it as it would likely have taken longer than getting the 100%.

The score challenges are harder than the first game, but the miscellaneous challenges are much, much easier. You should not need a guide, unlike with the first.

It is not, however, a 1/10. 2-3/10 is much more realistic for most gamers.

• 1 month later...

I actually thought the challanges were pretty easy (a lot easier than the first game). The only challenges I thought were ridiculously stupid and hard was the crocodile boss ones... How I loathed them haha, the reason is because especially with those challenegs on the fight are half based luck.

ZachBoardyHD.png

Edited by ZachBoardyHD