41 Amazing Things About No Man’s Sky

Aranea Highwind

There are about 200 billion galaxies. Its estimated that there are roughly 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 planets in the universe - 1024 planets

Anyway whats the point of having MP if the chances of meeting another player are very slim?

• Like 1

Anyway whats the point of having MP if the chances of meeting another player are very slim?

Stop hating on this game, meanie ;-;

So discoveries can be shared, trading and dealing of materials etc, and you can still meet up with friends

I'm imagining some weirdly named creatures and planets from some people, though...

Someone should name a creature and planet after this website

Edited by Aela

It all sounds....

amazing... 

I am so hype right now. 

Edit: I was expecting a filter on the naming of creatures, etc, but I'm still hoping that I will be able to name something which looks the part the "Lesser Floppydonglesaurus".

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 2

There are about 200 billion galaxies. Its estimated that there are roughly 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 planets in the universe - 1024 planets

I'm sure people will find some way to meet up with their friends. There may be some kind of way to say "Hey let's all go to this location" and have some kind of 'map' for everyone to follow. Judging from the E3 presentation, it'll be very difficult, but not impossible.

• 2 weeks later...