I'm Always looking for games to get trophies in, I want to know what's the plat you had the most fun with!

Jeygopi

I'm getting dragged down by a lot of annoying trophies/garbage so I wanted to know what was everyone's plat that they had the most fun with.

It'd be cool to see what people like and maybe get some ideas for myself.

Personally, so far, mine has been the witcher 3, I got lucky and experienced the game almost glitch free and managed to get all the trophies in 1 playthrough, there was only 1 annoying trophy and it's one of my favorite games in general.

Thanks!

I was literally gonna say The Witcher 3, it's such an amazing game! I too got the plat in 1 playthrough *high 5*

Other plats I loved getting include Dragon Age Inquisiton and Sleeping Dogs both pretty easy but really rewarding!

Also any LEGO game is an instant buy for me, personally I love chilling out with them and just taking my time unlocking everything. It's nice to play a slightly less demanding game every once in a while.

Happy hunting :D

• Like 2

I remember having a great deal of fun getting the Bordlerlands platinum. Playing with friends and leveling up my character was incredibly enjoyable!

LittleBigPlanet was another I played with friends for hours upon hours. The 24 hours in creation was no sweat

Arkham Asylum's and City's challenge rooms were a great deal of fun as well!

Great topic! Definetely will stick here to get idea about new ones.
My list would be inFamous Second Son , Dying Light , Deadpool , Dragon Ball Xenoverse ( I'm a super dbz fan so may not count :P ) Borderlands 2 , Shadow of Mordor , Uncharted II , Wolfenstein The New order and as my favorite Bloodborne

• Like 1

The most fun I've had trophy-wise have been adventure games that have fun, miscellaneous trophies for doing various silly actions or getting killed by specific things :P I'm glad there's more and more trophy-enabled games like that nowadays ^^ Grim Fandango Remastered, Broken Age, King's Quest, old games from Telltale Games, etc.

• Like 1

Most fun was either Transistor or Infamous Second Son. For starters they were easier to get, but the biggest thing for me was nothing felt like a grind, and it was constantly genuine fun playing from Hour 0 to Platinum reached, which usually many games are fun until the end where you need to grind to get that last trophy or 2.

A lot. But since this thread is in the PS4 section, I'm gonna stick to PS4 titles.

Saints Row 4/GooH - Just having fun with super/supernatural powers with all the zingers and references. I really liked the hell theme of GooH. SR4 does have 1 glitched trophy that can hold you back.

NFS Rivals - Found this to be quite a fun and easy racing game. I am glad that some features of this game are making it to the next title.

Warframe - This game is very grindy and has/had a glitched trophy, but I was so addicted that by the time I got "good" in this game I didn't care about the trophies anymore(came naturally). Also, no plat, only 100%. Only recommend playing it with good friends/clan.

Rocket League - It's all the rage right now. Need I say more? :)