I'm Always looking for games to get trophies in, I want to know what's the plat you had the most fun with!

Jeygopi

Final Fantasy XIV - The platinum came and went as I was swallowed by Eorzea and continued to inhabit it for another year after the last ding.

Destiny - I played it enough where I saw everything a few times each, tried out the good weapons and left before any of my experience was sullied.  I'm looking forward to going back when Taken King drops.

SSX - I absolutely love the series, and the Deadly Descents were an amazing edition, especially with how the trophies denied you the items that made them easier and made for a much more exhilarating experience.  I really hope we get another one in this vein at some point.

Middle - Earth: Shadow of Mordor - it's my fastest platinum on file, and for good reason.  Perfectly absorbed and meshed together the best bits from already great games like Assassin's Creed and Batman.

I'll keep it as those four - in all honesty, every one of my platinums I've enjoyed.  I only spend my time on games I know categorically I'll enjoy so it's always a fun ride. 

Dark Souls - I thought about it when I woke up and got ready for work, while I was at work, and it was all I played for about 3 weeks straight. It's been a long time since a game captured my interest this solidly.

Dead Space 2 - it was my first entry to the series and definitely my favorite of the 3. It's a pretty straight forward play, but hard core mode is no joke the first time you try it. If you don't want a challenge skip this one.

I still play both of these semi-regularly and probably will continue to do so for a long long time.

I would say I had the most fun going for the Skyrim Platinum. I still play that game long after I got all the trophies.

Danganronpa was a cool game but the School Life mode was kindof grindy. Virtue's Last Reward was also an easy and fun plat.

I also had tons of fun going for Naurto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and 3. I'd only go for those if you're a Naruto fan though. And I would check to see if the servers are still online.

• 2 weeks later...

My Platinums I had the most fun earning are:

Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Assassin's Creed II
Captain America: Super Soldier
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - HD Edition
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Tekken Tag Tournament HD
Tomb Raider: Legend
WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania

If I had to pick a Top 3, they'd be:

#1 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots:
I couldn't get enough of this game when it first came out and I ended up beating it 19 times, while getting all of the emblems. Then when the trophy patch was introduced, I happily beat it 8 more times. You probably think I'm crazy....Well, I probably am. *closes my eyes and nods*

#2 - Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut:
I should probably be putting MGS3 here but those damn Kerotans gave me hell, and I'll never forgive the game for it. I love Deus Ex: Human Revolution because I love stealth games and this is an awesome one, especially with all the DLC included and the Boss Battles huge improvement over the original version. It's a tough platinum but I love a challenge, especially a sneaky one.

#3 - WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania:
Why choose this one? Some okay looking wrestling game? Mainly nostalgia, as I got into and out of wrestling at a young age due to the violence and then finding out it was all fake. It broke my heart ): Well, at least Santa is still real. ^_^

The fact that this was a fun game and it was easy to breeze through made it a huge surprise fun platinum for me as I wasn't expecting much out of it. Oh, and also I was able to pretty much perfectly recreate Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, complete with importing the show's Main Theme into his entrance. It was awesome. B) Well, cheesy awesome.
Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Evil Within
Max Payne 3
Grand Theft Auto V
Ico
The Last of Us
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez