Pull a Nosegrind to Laserflip

Im at amateur levels second last level, challenge: Pull a Nosegrind to Laserflip

How to do it? I know both tricks, i can do solo nosegrind and solo laserflip, but when i try to combine them, i go nosegrinding then i swing L3 from Right side to left side (downstairs) then do laser flip, but it says "nollie laserflip" and doesn't unlock the challenge ?  Why its "nollie" laserflip and not normal laserflip? In tricktionary commands there is not even mentioned "nollie"

Just did exactly same thing 3 times in a row in single game, in same rail, 3  nollie laserflips after using nosegrind.   :S this challenge should be so easy but i just can't figure out the real way to do it

I found tip "press pause when u are nosegrinding,move your L3 to position to prepare laserflip and do it." I tried that, still does nollie laserflip :/ 

Edited by D4N11--

I did the pause trick and it worked for me.

A note on nollie. I grew up skateboarding and I really like nollie tricks. Think of nollie as an ollie on the nose of your board or "nose-ollie" and if you put those together it's nollie. Anything done popping from the nose instead of the tail of the board while riding your normal style (regular or goofy) is nollie. Since when doing a nosegrind you are on the front of your board, all tricks done out of it are considered nollie. That's why it's technically a nollie laserflip. It shouldn't change the controls in the game though.

I did the pause trick and it worked for me.

A note on nollie. I grew up skateboarding and I really like nollie tricks. Think of nollie as an ollie on the nose of your board or "nose-ollie" and if you put those together it's nollie. Anything done popping from the nose instead of the tail of the board while riding your normal style (regular or goofy) is nollie. Since when doing a nosegrind you are on the front of your board, all tricks done out of it are considered nollie. That's why it's technically a nollie laserflip. It shouldn't change the controls in the game though.

Oh ok. So all tricks just get that nollie name when they are done in that position, I just did nollie laserflip and finished the level and it unlocked for me :o Lol the challenge doesn't say "finish the level after doing the trick" but for some reason it happened to me :P

• Like 1

Oh ok. So all tricks just get that nollie name when they are done in that position, I just did nollie laserflip and finished the level and it unlocked for me :o Lol the challenge doesn't say "finish the level after doing the trick" but for some reason it happened to me :P

Yeah, you've got it right. Good to hear it worked for you!

• Like 1

Definitely something weird with this challenge. I still needed that one aswell so I tried to do it after your post but I couldn't figure out how to go from right to left without jumping of. So I went to practise it in skatepark and I got the hang of it quite quickly. When I came back to career the challenge was marked complete...

I'm not complaining or anything :P but it's kind of weird.

Definitely something weird with this challenge. I still needed that one aswell so I tried to do it after your post but I couldn't figure out how to go from right to left without jumping of. So I went to practise it in skatepark and I got the hang of it quite quickly. When I came back to career the challenge was marked complete...

I'm not complaining or anything :P but it's kind of weird.

Thats weird xD glad you got it completed too