Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

Seems like Satoshi-san and I are the only ones who are passionate about anime lol.

Top 5 this season. Go!

I actually thought at first that this is a PM for Satoshi-sama and you... :P and got nothing to say really...

okie... TOP 5 for me this season:

1. Prison School

2. Working!!!

3. Charlotte 

4. Shimoneta

5. Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace

if anime from previous season that is still airing til now.. it will be different:

1. Arslan Senki

2. My Love Story!!!

3. Prison School

4. World Trigger

5. Working!!!

also.. not sure if related... obviously not new news but this one's going to be showing next week in our country:

thoughts? not really sure if I am going to watch this one now after watching Parasyte Live Action Movie...

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

also.. not sure if related... obviously not new news but this one's going to be showing next week in our country:

thoughts? not really sure if I am going to watch this one now after watching Parasyte Live Action Movie...

I've seen a lot of negative reviews about the movie, is the CGI that bad?

I thought Parasyte was pretty decent as live action movie.... 

And i was pretty stoked for the AoT movie, until i saw the trailer for it. Don't like the look of Eren at all... But i'll still watch it. I like to watch movie adaptations of anime, most of the time i even enjoy them. I'm one of those people who loved the Another & Death note live action movies :P

On the contrary it was pretty well done. And i'm not really a review reader but it got a 7 out of 10 on imdb. That's hardly bad... =)

<.< >.> yes, momonga-sama too cute lol  :blush:

I'm pretty sure you meant Ains Ooal Gown, riiiiiight? :P

Bleh, Eotenas o.O

actually, I am pretty impressed with the CGI, not really excited on what changes in plot and characters they will gonna make... 

I thought Parasyte was pretty decent as live action movie.... 

And i was pretty stoked for the AoT movie, until i saw the trailer for it. Don't like the look of Eren at all... But i'll still watch it. I like to watch movie adaptations of anime, most of the time i even enjoy them. I'm one of those people who loved the Another & Death note live action movies :P

On the contrary it was pretty well done. And i'm not really a review reader but it got a 7 out of 10 on imdb. That's hardly bad... =)

I do agree that Parasyte was actually decent live action... didn't just like it removing characters like Kana and that Migi-bow... :|

ooh there is Another live action? didn't knew that... I do also love few anime live action movies like Rorouni Kenshin, Detective Conan and even Ace Attorney...

Bleh, Eotenas o.O

xD but... but... bu...  it has Krista... not enough Loli? xD

actually, I am pretty impressed with the CGI, not really excited on what changes in plot and characters they will gonna make... 

I do agree that Parasyte was actually decent live action... didn't just like it removing characters like Kana and that Migi-bow... :|

ooh there is Another live action? didn't knew that... I do also love few anime live action movies like Rorouni Kenshin, Detective Conan and even Ace Attorney...

Yeah it's the viscous circle of adaptations. With each version, a little bit more of the story is being thrown away and in the end you'll get this very slimmed down version. If you read/seen the normal version first then ofcourse the movie is going to be seen bad. It pretty much reason why 90% of movies based on a book is being hated on, even though the actual movie is solid.

It was pretty sad that Kana wasn't in the movie. When i watching the anime while it was airing, i was kinda shipping Kana & shinichi so the fact she appeared so insignificant that she doesn't even appear in the movie makes it all the more sad :c 

Yes, Another has a live action movie. 

From what i can remember i really liked the movie. But i might be a bit biased because i first watched the movie and only then saw the anime so. It might be different if you do it the other way around ^^

Personally i really liked the Death Note live action movie. So if you get the chance you should really check it out. The acting is so-so but the CGI and overall how the movie is made is really well done. 

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

S-so, do you think the people on the right are from the future? Will Ayumi(aka Gakuto Genderbent) die? Is HAIRY WET GUY YUU or just some other dude? What does this all mean? TIME TRAVEL OH WHAT THE HECK THIS ISNT STEINS GATE GDI. Let me know what are your theories.

11817082_1649257165311797_80192686248403

Edited by drag0n2

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

S-so, do you think the people on the right are from the future? Will Ayumi(aka Gakuto Genderbent) die? Is HAIRY WET GUY YUU or just some other dude? What does this all mean? TIME TRAVEL OH WHAT THE HECK THIS ISNT STEINS GATE GDI. Let me know what are your theories.

ugh... dunno if my brain is going to take this anymore.. too many thinking of theory in current anime right now like:

-Timeline of who-know-who "Twenty Faces" in episode 4 and 5 in Ranpo Gitan

-Current status of Mega-nee in School Live! (noooo I am still refusing to accept that obvious theory)

-identity of 7th in Rokka no Yuusha

ok... for Charlotte...

-hmmm.. when I found out that Key is behind this one... not really surprise for Imouto Death Flag but thought it is quite too early... I think and hope she and Yuu will survive this one...

-hmmm... didn't actually thought of time travel thing.. thought that the mysterious girl from last episode that came out of nowhere is from another group with special powers... maybe from scientists side or something... 

-hmmm... that wet long-haired guy is probably not Yuu... probably it is the same guy that gives them the clue of people with special ability... maybe that guy has more purpose in this anime...you like... maybe the wise man that will enlighten the mystery type of guy...

weee... another batch of my brain cells just died...time to watch Shinometa...

• Like 1

ugh... dunno if my brain is going to take this anymore.. too many thinking of theory in current anime right now like:

-Current status of Mega-nee in School Live! (noooo I am still refusing to accept that obvious theory)

You know there's no status and there is no "theory" :)

-identity of 7th in Rokka no Yuusha

They will make Adlet the odd one, no doubts.

okie... Shimoneta's Power Stone revived some of my brain cells xD

You know there's no status and there is no "theory" :)

They will make Adlet the odd one, no doubts.

but but but... Mega-nee... :(

my initial thought as well but lately, I am being more suspicious about the bunny princess

Megu is so big she's mega nee-chan now? xD

We have seen enough to know =) You should realize that =D

xD gomen... supposed to be Megu-nee... *sigh* the net esp it's wiki spoiled me now... too optimist of me I guess...:(

You can't ignore the facts when they are presented, though =D

EP2 garden scene and the blurred view in the newest ep =D

true... it is definitely obvious actually esp in some scenes like in E5 when she magically appears inside the car.. probably just made myself believe that the hints are too obvious that there will be a plot twist in the end...

The only anime I'm watching/have watched this season is Gakkou Gurashi. Which is still a start, since the only other anime I've watched as it released was season 2 of SAO :P

So far it's good, though there's a ton of flashbacks but I guess they have to do that considering how they revealed the plot. Excited to see how it all turns out :D

• Like 1

The only anime I'm watching/have watched this season is Gakkou Gurashi. Which is still a start, since the only other anime I've watched as it released was season 2 of SAO :P

So far it's good, though there's a ton of flashbacks but I guess they have to do that considering how they revealed the plot. Excited to see how it all turns out :D

Aki-tan watching loli anime... sooo.. kawaii...

speaking of the devil... watched the latest episode... *sigh* I said my farewell to my first loli waifu... that ED credits also is like rubbing salt to my wounded heart...

btw... just a q... obviously aside from Prison School... what current airing summer anime would you recommend to a friend to watch? mine would be Charlotte...