Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

Speaking of seasons, which shows you look forward to see this upcoming fall? 

My picks so far are:

• Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
  • Noragami Aragoto
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (Because Nao-Chan)
  • Owarimonogatari
  • Owari no Seraph 2nd season

Pretty much all of this except of Haikyuu =D

Obvious picks YuruYuri and Teekyuu don't really need to be mentioned =D

Usagiloli 2 as well, and the rest depends on HanaKana :D

• Like 1

Speaking of seasons, which shows you look forward to see this upcoming fall? 

so far...

• *looks around* *whisper* Haikyuu!! Second Season
  • Digimon Adventure Tri. *hype hype hype* (this counts right?)
  • Kagewani - oooh mystery + Supernatural.. count me in..
  • Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru - +1 mystery
  • Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider - +2 mystery... :|
  • Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - Slice of Life is alwasy welcome to my list
  • One-Punch Man - this pique my interest... must... resist... not... reading.. the.. manga..
  • Owari no Seraph 2nd Season - wooo hoo the best girls are returning :awesome:
  • Shin Atashin'chi - I did watched some episodes of earlier version this one, really liked it...

Kururu is returning is what you actually wanted to say, right? :awesome:

she's the third one... of course I am talking about Mika-chan and Yoichi :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

oh... speaking of which.. since the season and most of current airing anime is near ending... who are your fave characters this season?

for Female, still Megumi Tadakoro from Souma... been my fave character this past 2 seasons...

tumblr_nu62s4rsVa1r60zuio1_250.giftumblr_nu62s4rsVa1r60zuio5_250.giftumblr_nu62s4rsVa1r60zuio7_250.gif

For Male: hands down - Gakuto from Prison School... *sigh* another Megane-kun though that have buffed body... :3

WPU7o96h.jpg

Edited by JeieeM

But let's be honest here, HanaKana was at her best when she did the Macarena  :awesome: 

Teheeeee~

Oh, I didn't know about this one :D I did see some Tonari no Seki-kun videos (Hiro speaking for the first time xDDDD) but didn't know about this one :D

I do remember when Kana was doing Macarena with Yoko Hikasa in Ro-Kyu-Bu video :D

She really loves her Macarena :D

• Like 1

i'm calling it, Charlotte is AOTY. There hasn't been a show this season that is as impactful as Charlotte imo. It will resonate with me forever that's for sure.  :yay:

oooh... isn't it too early for AOTY? ^_^

true it is definitely have that impact.. might still be one of my top 3 but unfortunately... Prison School is my AotS...

oh speaking of which... my candidates in my AoTY so far are Death Parade, Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso, Assassination Classroom, Arslan Senki and Prison School...

oh wait, I forgot Shokugeki no Souma...

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

oooh... isn't it too early for AOTY? ^_^

true it is definitely have that impact.. might still be one of my top 3 but unfortunately... Prison School is my AotS...

oh speaking of which... my candidates in my AoTY so far are Death Parade, Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso, Assassination Classroom, Arslan Senki and Prison School...

As much as I love Prison School but the fact that they will only cover a portion of the manga and I'm not sure how they will conclude the anime but for me it will be incomplete since it's only 12 episodes (1 arc per season, maybe? I dunno). I can see Shigatsu Kimi no Uso as a contender for sure.

Edit: Let's not forget Origairu Season 2 it had a masterful writing and an emotional plot followed with great characters.

Also.

Fall season PV video if anyone is interested.

Edited by drag0n2

Watched the new episode of Gakkou Gurashi, filler and fanservice, not bad...

The ending though...if Taroumaru dies I'm gonna cry ;-;

I have just watched this and could not really say it is a filler...

more like a Taroumarou Death Flag Ep esp with that scene him being pet by Mii-kun... Also not really looking forward to seein UnDeadMega-nee

Oh.... Btw... I saw earlier a raw of One Punch Man's Pilot... Not surr if it is just like a teaser for the show but lol... It looks ridiculously funny.. Kinda reminds me of Gintama somehow...

• Like 1

I have just watched this and could not really say it is a filler...

more like a Taroumarou Death Flag Ep esp with that scene him being pet by Mii-kun... Also not really looking forward to seein UnDeadMega-nee

Oh.... Btw... I saw earlier a raw of One Punch Man's Pilot... Not surr if it is just like a teaser for the show but lol... It looks ridiculously funny.. Kinda reminds me of Gintama somehow...

So basically 22 minutes of filler stuff with the rest being important...

Oh... Just now... Saw the poster for the poster for this one...

http://youtu.be/e0yNWXP7zFI

Wow I am super excited <_<

So basically 22 minutes of filler stuff with the rest being important...

It is an important episode... Loli on swimsuits playing in the water... A most awaited and necessary episode... :awesome:

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

Everything this season is pretty mediocre, especially GATE and the fucking hamster thing. There are a few diamonds in the rough; Prison School, Gangsta, and Shimoneta. But that's about it.

i'm calling it, Charlotte is AOTY. There hasn't been a show this season that is as impactful as Charlotte imo. It will resonate with me forever that's for sure.  :yay: 

j-jonah-laughing.gif

Non, non, non. I think you mispelled the anime for AOTY

tumblr_nljj5ras0u1tfmry1o4_500.gif

It's spelled G-A-N-G-S-T-A-.

Edited by OnePieceDude

Maaaan... Has just watched School Loli Live... This one's mean

they zombified my 2 fave characters...

Oh... BTW..quick q... Aside from Durarara... Is there xurrent airing anime that are confirmed to have second season or cour???seriously... Prison School Souma, Overlord and 6 Flowers(if this one is going to have a cliffhanger ending) deserves a second season/cour