Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

*staaaare*

how about TarouMaru???

now hurry up and marathon Charlotte til 11... let's see if what episode gives you more feels...  :eyebrow:

Super sad, only reason I didn't mention it is because it was obvious from last weeks ending :P

Oh no, not more feels ;u; I do love Charlotte though so far so I'll watch it more tomorrow night, hopefully get caught up before the next episode ^_^

• Like 1

Charlotte is so intense man.

So many things happened all at once in this episode, We got terrorists, Yu losing an eye and now is unable to use time-leap, and Kumagami died  -_- . I look forward to the next episode as usual. The anime is set for 13 episodes btw.

Let's break the Charlotte talk and go for another strong candidate, Classroom Crisis.

Finally something happening, and a damn good something.

And DAT OPENING! If I could say that Dandelion is filled with Kana, this is one Sora anime xD

Haven't seen it yet to formalize my opinion :lol:  

EDIT: I will binge watch it tonight. 

Edited by drag0n2

So I've missed out on the entire Summer season of anime, can anyone tell me which are must watch?

I plan on keeping up with the Fall season this time though, looking forward to OPM, Noragami Aragato, and Haikyu!! Season 2. 

Few shows stand out for me this season and they are, Charlotte, Gangsta, Classroom Crisis, Durarara!! 2x continuation, Shimoneta, Prison School, and if you're a fan of romcom Jistu wa Watashi wa is funny but it is filled with cliche moments and the same goes for Akagami no Shirayuki-hime except that it's a medieval age themed romance anime with an okay story... And HanaKana as the person above me mentioned.  :lol:

• Like 1

So I've missed out on the entire Summer season of anime, can anyone tell me which are must watch?

I plan on keeping up with the Fall season this time though, looking forward to OPM, Noragami Aragato, and Haikyu!! Season 2. 

*whisper* Durarara!!  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:

as they said: Charlotte, Prison School, Shimoneta, Gangsta., School Live...

oh... have anyone seen this news about Kekkai Sensen... finally...  <_<  <_<  <_<

2i0fz41.jpg

Last episode of monster musume was pretty good. I'ts a surprise i liked this so much, since i don't normally watch ecchi and generally hate harem. But i certainly had a lot of laughs with this show, hoping for more! (i need more Suu in my life)

Also binge watched Charlotte and i have to say, good thing i didn't watch it sooner. It had some serious cliffhanger episodes, don't think i could have waited a week for another episode then :P

Edited by Zone Hunter

Last episode of monster musume was pretty good. I'ts a surprise i liked this so much, since i don't normally watch ecchi and generally hate harem. But i certainly had a lot of laughs with this show, hoping for more! (i need more Suu in my life)

Also binge watched Charlotte and i have to say, good thing i didn't watch it sooner. It had some serious cliffhanger episodes, don't think i could have waited a week for another episode then :P

I actually thought Monster Musume's final episode a perfect ending... True... We need more Suu in our lives...

Oh... Btw since the summer anime are ending... What are your fave anime this season?

I actually thought Monster Musume's final episode a perfect ending... True... We need more Suu in our lives...

Oh... Btw since the summer anime are ending... What are your fave anime this season?

Toss up between Charlotte and Classroom Crisis. I like them both equally. 

What else would you expect? =D It's Nao-tan xD

I actually expected her to say "What a turn off"XD

oh.. what a wonderful question me-kun... might quote my post a month ago:

1. Prison School

2. Working!!!

3. Charlotte 

4. Shimoneta

5. Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace

I would say I am torn between Shimoneta and Charlotte this season...Shimoneta never failed to make me laugh every episode and Charlotte is a roller coaster of emotions for me... for my previous top fave Prison School(downed to my 4th fave unfortunately), I do enjoy and love watching but Shimoneta and Charlotte entertained me more... Working!!! will still always have a special space in my heart and would probably be my 3rd fave anime this season... For Ranpo Kitan, even I enjoyed watching this one as well, the last episodes were a let down for me and let's not forget the BL flags... so for the fifth slot, I think it is currently tied between Aoharu x Kikanjuu and Monster Musume...

oh btw.. with these talking about Classroom Crisis... it piqued my interest and decided to give it another shot... and I am glad I did... currently half way of the series and I am currently enjoying every episode of it... might tell my opinion about this one after finishing it very very soon...

• Like 1