Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

So apparently there is a pre-air episode of One Man Punch which is basically a full episode (it's 21 min long) and HOLY SHIT IT IS EPIC!

I actually thought Monster Musume's final episode a perfect ending... True... We need more Suu in our lives...

Oh... Btw since the summer anime are ending... What are your fave anime this season?

I was going to say overlord but then i remembered durarara x2 Ten. Soooo durarara ofcourse ^^ 

Edited by Zone Hunter

Gakkou Gurashi's ending was...alright. Was hoping for something a little more dramatic but it wasn't terrible. Although I do have one complaint...

YOU KILLED TAROUMARU AGAIN OMFG... ;u; EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND THEN HE JUST....HE JUST....NOOOOOOOO

Also I'm guessing that after credits scene means season 2 will be a thing?

So apparently there is a pre-air episode of One Man Punch which is basically a full episode (it's 21 min long) and HOLY SHIT IT IS EPIC!

I was going to say overlord but then i remembered durarara x2 Ten. Soooo durarara ofcourse ^^ 

I watched OMP pre-aired episode... it is ridiculous and epic at the same time... and seriously.. what's with those monster names...

oooh... yeah... DRRR!!! X2, maaaan... the casts keeps on increasing and I don't think I could take it anymore... me just want more Shizu-chan, Shinra and Anri exposure... 

Gakkou Gurashi's ending was...alright. Was hoping for something a little more dramatic but it wasn't terrible. Although I do have one complaint...

YOU KILLED TAROUMARU AGAIN OMFG... ;u; EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND THEN HE JUST....HE JUST....NOOOOOOOO

as I said in the other anime thread, I do like how it ended... 

it's open ending makes could go either ways... let the viewers think what happened next and/or could be a sign for a sequel... 

and couldn't agree more... I wish they didn't "revive"/"cured" Taroumaru just to die in next minute...this anime is cruel

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

as I said in the other anime thread, I do like how it ended... 

it's open ending makes could go either ways... let the viewers think what happened next and/or could be a sign for a sequel... 

and couldn't agree more... I wish they didn't "revive"/"cured" Taroumaru just to die in next minute...this anime is cruel

I just feel like it felt a bit...typical. I dunno, I think overall the series had a strong start that didn't really last. I still enjoyed it though ^_^

Anyone know if Trinity Seven is going to have a second season?  Just wondering.

Most likely no...

Dunno about S2... they could do the uni arc but considering how randomly they adapted the first one, it could be little bad =D

and... Charlotte ended... have already watched another anime final episode after it and I still have this Charlotte feels... wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

And the music played in the final scene is just..  :( 

Yu losing his memories of Nao-chan while she's sitting next to him reminded me of her brother.. The feels. Great finale. The best AOTS and AOTY contender for me." 

12038043_1037373426293051_73583544494060

Edited by drag0n2

oh.. has anyone watched AnoHana? :3 there's a live action TV-special:

http://youtu.be/49ZT_qwZWK0

here's the dailymotion link for the trailer, in case you can't view Youtube's (like me)

I must say... it is a good live action adaptation... Menma and Anaru are cute... and I looooove Tsuruku  :wub:

*whisper* I am currently watching it now, just posted here trying to avoid the feels...

here's the dailymotion link for the trailer, in case you can't view Youtube's (like me)

I must say... it is a good live action adaptation... Menma and Anaru are cute... and I looooove Tsuruku  :wub:

*whisper* I am currently watching it now, just posted here trying to avoid the feels...

FUUUU.. The uploader is racist he made the video unavailable in my country

Edited by drag0n2

Classroom Crisis was a surprisingly good show after the first few episodes. I was just wondering though, did anyone else not really like the ending?

Regardless though, I do hope that they make a season 2.

Yea... Mizuki should go away, Airisu-tan must win :D

I would rather want more anime xD

Damn what happened?  :D 

12074604_1665904763647037_69916391487920

17695.jpg5c2d74e5e06c4cae176f49f1390116a1fa009ac0

K+K in cast 5 years ago and K+K now =D (Though, afaik first time they met was Bakemonogatari 6 years ago)

Kana-chan and Kamiyan are pretty commonly placed in the same series =D

First reason is because they are the no.1s and second is... because it's always funny when Kana plays tsukkomi and Kamiya is boke xD

• Like 1

yay... esp with how x2 Ten ended... glad it will be back soon...

speaking of sequels... good news for Nanatsu no Taizai fans... 2nd season confirmed for 2016 ^_^

http://youtu.be/L16lbM3LjLo

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS This show flew completely under the radar for me, and I just watched it around a month ago. Sooooo goood! 

• Like 1