Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

Not even a week after finishing TWGOK I get this devastating news: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-01/manglobe-anime-studio-files-for-bankruptcy/.93611

Like really? That sucks, they made some really great shows (Champloo, TWGOK) but I heard the Gangsta adaptation left a lot to be desired. Also their bluray sales have been next to disastrous 

Not even a week after finishing TWGOK I get this devastating news: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-01/manglobe-anime-studio-files-for-bankruptcy/.93611

Like really? That sucks, they made some really great shows (Champloo, TWGOK) but I heard the Gangsta adaptation left a lot to be desired. Also their bluray sales have been next to disastrous 

Well, it's not like they would adapt anymore KamiNomi after skipping few arcs to reach Goddess arc.

I watched up to episode 10 of Charlotte and now I know why it's been related to Steins;Gate by people xD

Now watch later eps of Denpa Kyoshi and you will understand why is this cour dubbed S;G cour :awesome:

Fall shows started rolling out. Gonna be watching Noragami and K: Return of the kings.

quick q... is K worth to watch? I actually haven't watched Noragami and K.. watched the pilot of both and I liked Noragami... K...eh.. not really :3

jeez... fall anime has already started? me feel like being left behind, I've only watched one fall anime so far: Haikyuu S2 >_<

• Like 1

quick q... is K worth to watch? I actually haven't watched Noragami and K.. watched the pilot of both and I liked Noragami... K...eh.. not really :3

jeez... fall anime has already started? me feel like being left behind, I've only watched one fall anime so far: Haikyuu S2 >_<

I got reminded of how awesome Haikyuu is when I watched it last night. As for K I think the plot seems more interesting than first season but I was really hoping they would make the animation less color saturated and more vibrant and sharper and for the love of god the fanservice is getting out of hand for the first time ever I see juggs move like that.

I got reminded of how awesome Haikyuu is when I watched it last night. As for K I think the plot seems more interesting than first season but I was really hoping they would make the animation less color saturated and more vibrant and sharper and for the love of god the fanservice is getting out of hand for the first time ever I see juggs move like that.

errr.. there will be more fan service? In the pilot I was like o.O where the heck did that naked lady even came from?

For voice cast.

For Neko.

Yep, it is =D

I actually stumbled on this one while checking Daisuke Ono profile in MAL xD

ne...ko? o..k...

oh btw... has anyone seen Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou? I have just watched it... and... hate me all you want but... I liked it xD THAT OP SEQUENCE:

http://youtu.be/QSN1KxZiWKM

I was wondering about K aswell. My brother watched a few episodes and said it was kinda hard to follow. You gotta watch Noragami though, really liked that show (enough to change my avatar to the MC O: ). Cant wait to watch S2. 

Well, the female character that is naked 90% of her screentime.

The only important female not voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.

Whatever you prefer, I guess =D

lol.. finally found out the mystery of the naked woman in E1, thought the cat would just talk...

Am I the only one who doesn't believe in the One Punch Man hype? First episode was underwhelming.

eh? why? I actually liked it's pilot even with those anticlimactic battles xD oh I've read that he will have a cyborg sidekick... enough fuel for my hype for this one...

Edited by JeieeM