Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

14 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

Man, i'm not even mad that all of the video game voice actors didn't make it into the anime, this is one super stellar cast of voice actors if i've ever seen one. 

Part 5 HYYYYYYYYPE 1f64c.png

I didn't realize it until it was pointed out, but it's funny how the last three main characters voice actors have Ono as a last name :P But yes, I'm sure it will be great either way. I can't wait to see the 7-page MUDA MUDA! barrage.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 6:59 PM, Redgrave said:

I didn't realize it until it was pointed out, but it's funny how the last three main characters voice actors have Ono as a last name :P But yes, I'm sure it will be great either way. I can't wait to see the 7-page MUDA MUDA! barrage.

will it be better than Steely Dan's beatdown?

21 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

will it be better than Steely Dan's beatdown?

It's supposed to be pretty brutal especially since Giorno takes advantage of Gold Experiences abilities while doing it.

Hey what anime tracking websites do you guys recommend (preferably also good on mobile but not a must)? I want to start tracking but I don't know what website to use, I want to start watching anime again every once in awhile but Id like to set up a tracking profile first lol oh and since im on the subject, anyone know if a movie/tv show tracking site exists lol?

4 hours ago, The High Ground said:

Hey what anime tracking websites do you guys recommend (preferably also good on mobile but not a must)? I want to start tracking but I don't know what website to use, I want to start watching anime again every once in awhile but Id like to set up a tracking profile first lol oh and since im on the subject, anyone know if a movie/tv show tracking site exists lol?

Anilist, MAL or Anime-Planet are recommended.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I use Anime-Planet, because that was pretty much the first one.

It depends on user preferences. Just take a look at all 3.

Ok just reporting back my findings and decision, Anilist was being dumb in my phone lol 

MAL on both mobile and computer isn't even letting me create an account it just says something like "this isn't available right now" so I decided to make an anime planet one. 

Just gotta add pics and a lil information. 

3 hours ago, The High Ground said:

Ok just reporting back my findings and decision, Anilist was being dumb in my phone lol 

MAL on both mobile and computer isn't even letting me create an account it just says something like "this isn't available right now" so I decided to make an anime planet one. 

Okay, give yourself a time to explore it and start getting addicted to anime :awesome: 

3 hours ago, The High Ground said:

MAL recently had some trouble with their database, so some things are currently deactivated. I prefer the community of Anime-Planet, but I like the tracking system of MAL a bit better.