Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

Watching I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job...and I wonder what went through the mind of the guy that just ripped the Enterprise right out of Star Trek lol. While it's not the Galaxy Class associated with the NCC 1701 D code, it looks more like the original Constitution Class, I still wonder if the creator had to get any sort of permission for it. :hmm: 

Persona 5 anime is F***ed.

Spoiler

How are they going to fit, Okumura, Sae, Shido and Mementos Palaces in just 7 episodes?

They still need to show us at least Futaba, Ann, Morgana and Haru Confidant Links. So far they only did Makoto, Yusuke and Ryuji.

Also the Beach Trip with Futaba and the School Trip.

Edited by GrayFT

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

A cute vampire yuri anime

I've read up to chapter 12 of the manga, and it's not really yuri (unfortunately). There's definitely some subtext, but don't expect it to go in the direction of something like Sakura Trick.

...and wow, there are probably a dozen better ways to translate the title than that. I guess I shouldn't expect much from an article that can't even get the genre right.

7 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

...and wow, there are probably a dozen better ways to translate the title than that. I guess I shouldn't expect much from an article that can't even get the genre right.

Well, at least it's correctly translated xD 

Though, something like My Neighbour Vampire-san would probably work better.

15 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, at least it's correctly translated xD 

True; it's not something that seems to happen often. A better way to describe it would have been to say the wording sucks. It just doesn't sound natural to me. Then again, I'm biased against translated and/or localized titles, so I'd probably be complaining regardless, lol.  I've also never liked crunchyroll, so there's that too, I guess.

16 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I've read up to chapter 12 of the manga, and it's not really yuri (unfortunately). There's definitely some subtext, but don't expect it to go in the direction of something like Sakura Trick.

so It`s more like Kiniro Mosaic and Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san. All i expected was cute girls doing cute things.