What music do you listen when you sleep?

D4N11--

Title explains it.  Post here what you put on your earphones when you start to sleep/ already sleep.

I can start i use usually this song its so nostalgic

Why is this thread created in the Unreleased PS4 games section? It should be in The Media Room subforum.

Also I tend to not listen to music when falling asleep. I find that works best to keep sleeping until the alarm goes off.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 4

All night, every night

Seriously, though. It just depends on what song I've been listening to a lot lately at the time. But I've listened to this song a lot whilst lying in the dark waiting to become drowsy. This song is special to me, yo

Edited by Aela

Why is this thread created in the Unreleased PS4 games section? It should be in The Media Room subforum.

Also I tend to not listen to music when falling asleep. I find that works best to keep sleeping until the alarm goes off.

Sorry Didn't pay attention on the category xD someone can transfer it to there if its possible

How can you listen to music during sleep? o.o

Its relaxing o: u should try it with happy song with feelings in it

Usually zen, but really anything that I find relaxing. And yes, it isn't impossible to listen to music while you sleep. :P

While it's usually music like this:

I sometimes find myself being relaxed by music like this:

Edited by -Dark Mark-

Maplestory :) good memories. Have you tried Maplestory 2 yet? I haven't as it doesn't seem so interesting :/ its 3D like minecraft lol but might worth a try!

I stopped playing when they introduced the Potential System, but I'll give it a spin.

If I listen to anything, it's Relaxation Radio on Pandora.  I'll usually sign into it through my Roku on the television in my room, then set the display off and the sleep timer for a half hour or so.  It's been working pretty well for me lately.

Though Pandora does tend to bitch at me when I look at it the next morning, because even if my TV turns off, it's still running in the background on the Roku for an extra hour or two. xD  Something about how "every song costs them money" and "am I really still listening?"

Edited by PleaseHoldOn
  • Like 1

Good thread. I always like having music on when I crash. I use to listen to trance alot, using internet radio, but more and more I find I set the dial to 80's hair metal, and that does the trick. I must've heard every damn trance track, so now its Def Leppard, Dokken, Whitesnake etc.

andpixel.png