FIFA 13 tour bus

RalphyLDN

I am currently playing Fifa 13 on the vita and I'm having trouble with the tour bus trophy. I have been boosting the 100 games online trophy, along with picking the correct teams for each stadium. I have been through the list nearly 2 times and it doesn't seem to want to pop for me. Does anyone have any advice? I just want this game done now.

Hey, welcome to the site. 

Each game has a different forum built and if you're making a thread about one particular game its best to create it in one of these forums. For this game it would go here https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/1596-fifa-13/for example. 

Now concerning the trophy, if you get disconnected or the other player disconnects during an online match it might not count for the trophy. This is for both the stadium and the 100 games played, so you'll probably end up playing more than 100 anyways. Or it could be one of the stadiums that can only be done in single player.

Complete list

Akaaroa Stadium

Allianz Arena

Aloha Park

Amsterdam ArenA

Anfield

Arena del Centenario

Arena D’Oro

BC Place Stadium

Court Lane

Crown Lane

Eastpoint Arena

El Liberator

El Monumento

Emirates Stadium

Estadio Azteca

Estadio Mestella

Estadio Preisdente G.Lopes

Estadio Vincente Calderon

Estadio De Las Artes

Estadio Nacional

Etihad Stadium

Euro Park

FIWC Stadium

Forest Park Stadium

Imtech Arena

Ivy Lane

Juventus Stadium

La Cachina

Molton Road

O Dromo

Old Trafford

Olympiastadion

Parc des Princes

San Siro

Santiago Bernabeu

Signal Iduna Park

Sports Direct Arena

Stade Gerland

Stade Kokoto

Stade Municipal

Stade Velodrome

Stadio Classico

Stadio Comunale

Stadio Olimpico

Stadion 23 Maj

Stadion Europa

Stadion Hanguk

Stadion Neder

Stadion Olympik

Stamford Bridge

Town Park

Union Park Stadium

Veltins Arena

Wembley Stadium

Waldstadion

Edited by Connie

I am currently playing Fifa 13 on the vita and I'm having trouble with the tour bus trophy. I have been boosting the 100 games online trophy, along with picking the correct teams for each stadium. I have been through the list nearly 2 times and it doesn't seem to want to pop for me. Does anyone have any advice? I just want this game done now.

I was gonna say the trophy was glitched but since there's players who achieved it I don't think so keep playing.

I was gonna say the trophy was glitched but since there's players who achieved it I don't think so keep playing.

i have the trophy personally on fifa 13. The same trophy on FIFA Football was glitched though, so you weren't too far away. :P

Thanks guys and thanks for giving me the heads up on posting in the right forum, sorry I'm new to forum posting :P. I have been following the list and ticking off as I go. I have done the exhibition match ones. Really frustrating lol. I am going to finish this run on the list and if it don't pop, I'm going to play a solid run without turning the vita off. I think torture is a very close way of describing this trophy for me haha. Thanks for the tips guys much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I am also having an issue unlocking this trophy. I have been keeping track and marking out each stadium as I go, but this trophy refuses to unlock despite playing on each stadium once. Does having your VP (Virtual Pro) on a team hinder this trophy from unlocking?