Grindstone trophy question

Grindstone (compete 7 times in daily grind) Sounds like it takes atleast 7 days to do it? or 6 days 1 minute if you do the first day at the last minute of the day maybe. but Fastest 100% achievers have done the game in 5days and some hours? how its possible? im at 2 day 18 hours and i don't miss many trophies probably can do it in less than 4 days but can i switch ps4 time to next day to get grindstone trophy or how to become fastest achiever?

I never played the game or anything, but maybe he did the 7 daily grind trophy first before every others trophies. I know in some game you can do that, i don't know for this one lol

Oh i see! I believe it might work if you don't get even single other trophy before getting that :D thats pretty wise 

I never played the game or anything, but maybe he did the 7 daily grind trophy first before every others trophies. I know in some game you can do that, i don't know for this one lol

That's not really possible in this case, since there's a trophy for competing in the daily grind once as well. TheYuriG is right. You get your first daily grind on day 0 and it resets at a certain time each day, so if you time it right it's possible to complete that trophy in just over 5 days.

• Like 1

That's not really possible in this case, since there's a trophy for competing in the daily grind once as well. TheYuriG is right. You get your first daily grind on day 0 and it resets at a certain time each day, so if you time it right it's possible to complete that trophy in just over 5 days.

Good to know.