What is your highest score in this game?

Mula_Alex

With all said and done after a pretty lengthy grind, I decided to do one more run for whatever possible reason I may have. Needless to say, having a multiplier this high makes Sackboy high score not even a daunting task, especially if you managed to memorize this game quite easily. The final score is 3,032,313.

CZM6sUp.jpg?1

With all said and done after a pretty lengthy grind, I decided to do one more run for whatever possible reason I may have. Needless to say, having a multiplier this high makes Sackboy high score not even a daunting task, especially if you managed to memorize this game quite easily. The final score is 3,032,313.

CZM6sUp.jpg?1

Wow you put my score to shame and how much hours did you play this game trying to get 100%.

Wow you put my score to shame and how much hours did you play this game trying to get 100%.

To 100% the trophies in this game without making any purchases or doing the save exploit (In hopes to get a sackpot), let me just say at the very minimum, it may take 20-30 hours of gameplay in order to get enough bubbles to buy every costume that isn't the unicorn costume. Even then, you also have to upgrade one power-up to max level, which takes some extra grinding, and of course, you need some good luck to get the tokens any faster as well as get more bubbles than what you paid for. Getting to Level 20 isn't so bad, but when you get a challenge like use 8 shields in a run, the challenges really are just dumb and in certain cases, expect cheap deaths and wasted save-me hearts. Seriously, you need around 9,000 bubbles to use 8 shields in a single run, and you need some luck to not die in the second visit of the canyons. Regardless, you are going to need some dedication to grind for 100% in such a game without the use of exploits or purchases.

As for the score itself, I was lucky enough to actually not die right away in the canyons during my second visit with around 10,000 bubbles collected as well as running 5,500 meters (I think) with this multiplier, though the blue bubbles can make scoring a lot more easier and faster as blue bubbles doubles the amount of points you collect from regular bubbles.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...