Anything new with Disk Space Full?

WonderfulYeboah

I returned to this game today in order to clean up the remaining trophies for the platinum which I largely did with success. In a few hours, all I had to do was find the remaining songs, all but one of the hack-only ones (Blvck and White) came quick. Since then, I've been profiling people for hours to no avail. I looked on forums which said they were completely random but all posts were around a year old. Has anyone been successful (or not) in finding this song recently? Or does anyone have any advice? There's a limit to how long I can grind this.

You have more luck finding new songs in bars and newspaper stands because there's always a song playing instead of profiling people.

The way i did for the last ones was driving around with a car from news stand to news stand.. don't need to get out of the car..

You have more luck finding new songs in bars and newspaper stands because there's always a song playing instead of profiling people.

The way i did for the last ones was driving around with a car from news stand to news stand.. don't need to get out of the car..

As far as I'm aware, Blvck and White can only be found profiling people and definitely not in bars, I'm not sure if news stands can be used to find this song but it'd still be a roughly 1 in 50 chance on each news stand so still take hours I guess.

Sorry i didn't read your post properly of finding that one particular song that only been found on profilling people ..

Sorry i didn't read your post properly of finding that one particular song that only been found on profilling people ..

Yeah it looks like I might have to start a new game which sucks because I got the game back under the impression it was now an easy platinum since I'd only just found out the drinking games were patched a year ago...

If you are becoming desperate, try reloading your game. This can be done by entering then exiting Free Roam, or by exiting the game and re-entering. Many people are finding that soon after they reload the game, a pedestrian will spawn which has a song they are missing. As I have experienced this myself a couple times as well, I can confirm that it is possible.- From the PS3t.org guide Link

If you are becoming desperate, try reloading your game. This can be done by entering then exiting Free Roam, or by exiting the game and re-entering. Many people are finding that soon after they reload the game, a pedestrian will spawn which has a song they are missing. As I have experienced this myself a couple times as well, I can confirm that it is possible.- From the PS3t.org guide Link

Thanks, I came across that a little while earlier. I tried it with no success but since nothing else is working, I'll try again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Probably a dumb question, but I do have to ask since this is giving me so much grief.. I've heard you can't boost these, but how was it tested? Did Player A(person needing song) stand next to Player B(person with song), and try using the SongSneak Ap? Or did Player A stand next to car Player B was driving, while listening to the needed tune, and try the Ap? Because you can SongSneak from cars in single player, but can't SongSneak people with songs. So, just curious.

Edited by DamagingRob

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I managed to get most of the songs by visiting shops, bars and newsstands. The worst one was the hacking one blvck and white. After a few hours of restarts it did pop up in a place others have suggested next to the theatre for sale, near the stadium in Park Square. You need to run to this area immediately after restarting the game and a woman wearing white jeans and a blue denim shirt will have it. She'll be walking by the bus stop. I've watched a video on you tube of someone else getting it in exactly the same place from the same woman, so keep your eyes peeled. Honestly, this trophy is luck of the game as to when it will give it to you, but it does pop up in that area so it's worth hanging around. Good luck guys...it's a frustrating one!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/27/2016 at 6:40 PM, JiCanWin said:

I managed to get most of the songs by visiting shops, bars and newsstands. The worst one was the hacking one blvck and white. After a few hours of restarts it did pop up in a place others have suggested next to the theatre for sale, near the stadium in Park Square. You need to run to this area immediately after restarting the game and a woman wearing white jeans and a blue denim shirt will have it. She'll be walking by the bus stop. I've watched a video on you tube of someone else getting it in exactly the same place from the same woman, so keep your eyes peeled. Honestly, this trophy is luck of the game as to when it will give it to you, but it does pop up in that area so it's worth hanging around. Good luck guys...it's a frustrating one!

Thank you so much .. It did work for me on the first try after 3 days of searching for Blvck and White .. I found the same woman wearing the same cloth and she did have the last song 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/18/2019 at 1:43 AM, DrHambone said:

@JakeRaines71171 Save and close out the game, reload and you should be in the area you were in. It should come up soon after you start/spawn.

Go to the area and try searching. Do it for like 5 minutes, then load out to the main menu and start back up and search again. Made the 'random people' ones so much easier.

Managed to get the platinum trophy, thanks for the advice m8

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this, but I've been running around for 7-8 hours in all the spots I've seen in guides with all of the tips I could find online and I cannot find Blvck and White.

Any new tips on recent trophy getters? I've just messaged a few on PSN that I see have recently acquired the platinum. 

I am one song away from the platinum and it's driving me mental!

I got this some time ago, but I never had any issue with this trophy. I had long ago gotten the three civilian songs and just had to cycle bars to get the rest.

I don't say this to brag, but to tell new players: ALWAYS look for that song icon while walking around. It comes around quite a bit just while doing activities on the overworld, and trust me its a lot more fun when you just run into it than to have to search for a random event.

Yeah, I'm considering just restarting the game and searching for songs during the beginning. This has to be the most annoying trophy I've ever tried to get because of the "chance" aspect to it. Absolutely insane that this made it into the game and wasn't fixed but the drinking game was.