New Attack On Titan game releasing to the west in 2016

Senbon Kaguya

Attack on Titan game for the PS4!? Gimme now! I don't care if it's crap xD

I know right? I'm so excited for it. ^_^

Nice, I hope this will be a lot better than the other AoT game. Can't wait to see some actual gameplay. Now I'm only missing a Akame ga Kill and Fairy Tail game

That last AoT game was ehhh.. I would love to see an Akame ga Kill or Fairy Tail game for sure. Putting my faith into Omega Force.

Edited by Anceril Sacred
  • Like 1

The teaser is quite good at building hype for us fans Imo.

I agree with some people above though. Gameplay before anything else.

Btw, looks like graphics will have some cell-shading on them. But not too much compared to Naruto games.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

The teaser is quite good at building hype for us fans Imo.

I agree with some people above though. Gameplay before anything else.

Btw, looks like graphics will have some cell-shading on them. But not too much compared to Naruto games.

I honestly like the look of it so far! Can't wait to see more. ^__^

I'm really interested to see what they do with this game. The possibilities are endless!

I remember fighting the abductors in Freedom Wars and thinking that a mechanic similar to that could make a great Attack on Titan game. 

Yeah I'm wondering what will be done as well. I know it's not gonna be like the 3DS game. :P

I'll have to wait to see gameplay. :(

I'm not a huge fan off the show but I do like the games Omega Force has done.

Maybe it will be more like GoW than any of the Warriors games?

I love all of the games Omega Force has done.. I'm a Musou junkie. :P Who knows? Can't wait to see gameplay down the line.

• Like 1

Now I'm only missing a Akame ga Kill and Fairy Tail game

This. So many times this. Don't know what they're waiting for. Last game they did was for PSP and Japan-only.

Oh, also, Hunter X Hunter. Last game was also for PSP and also Japan-only.

Seriously. We're ready. Give them to us. Now.

• Like 1

I love all of the games Omega Force has done.. I'm a Musou junkie. :P Who knows? Can't wait to see gameplay down the line.

I still look for Fist of the North Star at any gamestop I go to. I haven't found any yet...

Once I get a PS4 I'll be buying DW8 Empires. :D

And Samurai Warriors (any game I can get my hands on)

Definitely want to play Dragon Quest Heroes.

Should the AoT game resemble a hack n slash at all...I'll probably try it out lol.

I still look for Fist of the North Star at any gamestop I go to. I haven't found any yet...

Once I get a PS4 I'll be buying DW8 Empires. :D

And Samurai Warriors (any game I can get my hands on)

Definitely want to play Dragon Quest Heroes.

Should the AoT game resemble a hack n slash at all...I'll probably try it out lol.

I'm trying to plat all the Warrior games on my profile. :P

• Like 1

I'm really interested to see what they do with this game. The possibilities are endless!

I remember fighting the abductors in Freedom Wars and thinking that a mechanic similar to that could make a great Attack on Titan game.

Your idea sounds pretty good. Could you imagine fighting that colossal titan? It would give you the vibes of Shadow of the Colossus.

That last AoT game was ehhh.. I would love to see an Akame ga Kill or Fairy Tail game for sure. Putting my faith into Omega Force.

IMO Platinum Games could make an awesome Akame ga Kill game.

This. So many times this. Don't know what they're waiting for. Last game they did was for PSP and Japan-only.

Oh, also, Hunter X Hunter. Last game was also for PSP and also Japan-only.

Seriously. We're ready. Give them to us. Now.

I don't understand why there isn't a game for the PS3/Vita already, it's a very popular series. Let's hope there will be a game in the near future.

• Like 1

IMO Platinum Games could make an awesome Akame ga Kill game.

I don't understand why there isn't a game for the PS3/Vita already, it's a very popular series. Let's hope there will be a game in the near future.

I meant to say my faith is in Omega Force for this game, I would love to see an Akame Ga Kill game from Platinum.

I'm trying to plat all the Warrior games on my profile. :P

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires is probably the easiest. 

I've got the plats for DW6E, DW7, DW7XL, DW8, and DW8XL. Enjoyed playing all of them. :awesome:

One day I'm going to end up getting DW7 Empires but for america it's download only and it's still basically new game price last I checked...

I want to buy Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 again and somehow manage those 3 stupid online trophies. Gundam 3 still eludes me. <_<

EDIT: I forgot about Warriors: Legends of Troy. That game was tougher than the other games they released in terms of gameplay. Not nearly as much grinding but noticeably more difficult imo.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires is probably the easiest. 

I've got the plats for DW6E, DW7, DW7XL, DW8, and DW8XL. Enjoyed playing all of them. :awesome:

One day I'm going to end up getting DW7 Empires but for america it's download only and it's still basically new game price last I checked...

I want to buy Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 again and somehow manage those 3 stupid online trophies. Gundam 3 still eludes me. <_<

EDIT: I forgot about Warriors: Legends of Troy. That game was tougher than the other games they released in terms of gameplay. Not nearly as much grinding but noticeably more difficult imo.

Scratch that, all the Omega Force Warrior like games I can. :P I need to go out and get 6E and the rest of those. This should be a surprise when we see more news about it. The gameplay is whats important right now!.. And the wait is real. xD

• Like 1

Nice, I hope this will be a lot better than the other AoT game. Can't wait to see some actual gameplay. Now I'm only missing a Akame ga Kill and Fairy Tail game

I know right! Especially Fairy tail never had some love on the ps3, considering the psp were pretty good even though they never came for the west