New Attack On Titan game releasing to the west in 2016

Senbon Kaguya

• 3 weeks later...

I second this, and if it has online co-op, it'll be even more solid imo.

To a certain extent, yes. But I wouldn't want this game to make you feel dependant on it by making later missions unnecessarily hard or long to do them offline.

But oh well, I'm assuming too much.

Where's that gameplay when you need it xD?

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

To a certain extent, yes. But I wouldn't want this game to make you feel dependant on it by making later missions unnecessarily hard or long to do them offline.

But oh well, I'm assuming too much.

Where's that gameplay when you need it xD?

I'm thinking something online would be put in the game for sure.. you never know though. We need that gameplay! A demo in the near future pls.

Hmm...all I really have to say about it is I'm curious to see how it turns out. I'll pick it up for sure though :P

Its an Omega Force game, of course I'll pick it up. xD

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously, we need to somehow utilize which thread should be used =D

Well, what I said in the second thread.

I made this thread back before the TGS thread was made.. o_0 But yeah I do agree it does look good.

Gameplay doesn't look bad honestly, like Humanity in Chains but decent :D

I'm hyped.

Edited by Cielle

Ok so we got gameplay glimpses and it definitely looks headed towards a Hunting game style.

That being said, they'll probably include a level system also, otherwise, the only hook would probably be reviving the anime and interacting with it, something that would reduce a lot of sales imo.

Maybe if you could unlock new maneuvers as you level up? That would be ok. I can't picture this game being overly complicated like FW in terms of equipment.

• Like 1

I made this thread back before the TGS thread was made.. o_0 But yeah I do agree it does look good.

Yea, I know, it was more like general shout to signalize that it can be a bit tough to look if threads are already made or not xD

I hope the voices are still in japanese when it comes west. I can't stand dubbed.

It's not Atlus, I'm sure they will come.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Yea, I know, it was more like general shout to signalize that it can be a bit tough to look if threads are already made or not xD

No worries. I do like a bunch of the stuff you highlighted in the TGS thread anyway. Pretty much hyped for almost everything.

Ok so we got gameplay glimpses and it definitely looks headed towards a Hunting game style.

That being said, they'll probably include a level system also, otherwise, the only hook would probably be reviving the anime and interacting with it, something that would reduce a lot of sales imo.

Maybe if you could unlock new maneuvers as you level up? That would be ok. I can't picture this game being overly complicated like FW in terms of equipment.

I have a feeling all the things you said will probably be somewhat true come the final game. Here's hoping we get even more gameplay in the months to come. I wouldn't mind getting a demo either.. Online co-op would be cool!

*finishes watching new gameplay trailer*
*starts hunting around room looking for spare change to put towards this*

I hope the voices are still in japanese when it comes west. I can't stand dubbed.

I've noticed recently that when Koei Tecmo posts about any games coming out that the original dub is included, so I think there's a very high possibility of this happening (which is good, because I can see myself switching to the Japanese dub almost immediately  :P )

*finishes watching new gameplay trailer*

*starts hunting around room looking for spare change to put towards this*

I've noticed recently that when Koei Tecmo posts about any games coming out that the original dub is included, so I think there's a very high possibility of this happening (which is good, because I can see myself switching to the Japanese dub almost immediately  :P )

Yeah i will never hear anything related to anime in english again. English dubs are so bad its like poison to my ears. Not even joking

Edited by beatn_u_silly
  • Like 1