New Attack On Titan game releasing to the west in 2016

Senbon Kaguya

I found out today as well but didn't know the physical versions are exclusive to PS4 and Xbox One didn't even think an Xbox One version was gonna come out.....I'll be picking up the Xbox One version then.

• Like 1

Why would you want this game to fail? I think Sony can let one game go. 

If I had 2 unrefined diamonds (AoT Game), I could give one to a Top Class Jeweller (Playstation) and a Sewage Filtration Faculty (Xbox) but I wouldn't because one who specializes in shit wouldn't know what to do with the diamonds.

PS4 was the main platform so Vita version has bad optimization.

It's apparently even worse than Setsuna... in addition to loading times, framerate issues are also pretty bad.

That's bad, especially with Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Vita on the horizon. For what Setsuna is, I'm amazed that Square couldn't handle the port of the game properly. 

If I had 2 unrefined diamonds (AoT Game), I could give one to a Top Class Jeweller (Playstation) and a Sewage Filtration Faculty (Xbox) but I wouldn't because one who specializes in shit wouldn't know what to do with the diamonds.

k.

Edited by FlareXV

On 4/8/2016 at 4:06 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, since the game was not originally on Xbone, it means it's gonna be PS4 port at best.

And we all know how ports usually suck.

True, but I highly doubt it will be a poorly optimized game like Fallout 4, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Shaowsintzu