Cloud Save PS3/PS4 versions

Hello. Does anyone know how the Cloud Save works on this game in a special situation? . I played this game on PS3 before, but it was US version and I uploaded my data to the servers. Right now, I want to rent a EU edition and unlock all the trophies but due to the difference region will I still be able to unlock all the trophies?.

I mean, is this works like Shound Shapes in which does not matter the region or I need to get a PS4 US version to get my trophies?.

Thanks in advance. 

Hello. Does anyone know how the Cloud Save works on this game in a special situation? . I played this game on PS3 before, but it was US version and I uploaded my data to the servers. Right now, I want to rent a EU edition and unlock all the trophies but due to the difference region will I still be able to unlock all the trophies?.

I mean, is this works like Shound Shapes in which does not matter the region or I need to get a PS4 US version to get my trophies?.

Thanks in advance. 

As far as I know save files only work on games from the same region.

As far as I know save files only work on games from the same region.

But this is not a save itself, is data stored on DOA 5 LR servers. That's why I have this doubt. For example, if you do one version of Sound Shapes (EU) , you can get US Asia and all rest PS4 versions too because the data is updated on the servers, but I need a conformation about this in DOA, that you are allowed to get it as well. 

• 1 month later...

If I am at 60% on PS4 it will unlock the same 60% on PS3?

Yes it will, but you'll have to go in the modes. Like if you go in arcade, the arcade, tag arcade trophies will pop automatically. If you go in training, you'll earn the training trophy automatically.

Took me 2 hours to get the plat on ps4 version from transfering the ps3 cloud save. It can be done much faster, I was sitting in training mode for fun for awhile before finishing the other trophies.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Like 1