Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lanes8

What game is this?

12 posts in this topic

Is this the Ratchet & Clank Collection game?

...Yes? :blink: Did you play the series on PS2? The very first game was simply called Ratchet & Clank. The HD Collection has the first game (R&C), second (R&C2, which is actually called Going Commando, that should be fixed), and R&C3, which is Up Your Arsenal (as well as being the best of the three)

...Yes? :blink: Did you play the series on PS2? The very first game was simply called Ratchet & Clank. The HD Collection has the first game (R&C), second (R&C2, which is actually called Going Commando, that should be fixed), and R&C3, which is Up Your Arsenal (as well as being the best of the three)

It was just Ratchet and Clank 2 in Europe. We didn't get your vulgar, puerile subtitles. :P

Actually it's Ratchet & Clank 2: Locked and Loaded in Europe. At least, mine is. I'm in UK. But 3 was just that... 3. Personally, i don't like how 'Up Your Arsenal' sounds. I prefer to just call it Ratchet & Clank 3.

Whatever, 3 great games that I can't wait to play in HD.

Wait, it's not even supposed to be released yet, how'd you get a copy?

Edit: I just saw that someone has a platinum for Ratchet and Clank, which means they already have the game.....

Edited by UncleFrofi710

Wait, it's not even supposed to be released yet, how'd you get a copy?

Edit: I just saw that someone has a platinum for Ratchet and Clank, which means they already have the game.....

The game was supposed to came out on 16th may. A few days before this release some reviewers got the review copy already, After that the game got delayed to 27th June.

You know I still think its not fare that EU gets it before U.S but I cant complain about I was looing forward to platinum the games first that would have made my day but guess not ha ha ha ha

It was just Ratchet and Clank 2 in Europe. We didn't get your vulgar, puerile subtitles. :P

The subtitles are the best part of the title!!! :D Did anyone else notice the name of the All 4 One trophy: 4 Play??? Sooooo suggestive. This list goes on and on...... Up Your Arsenal, Full Frontal Assault, Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time, and Size Matters. All I am saying is that those guys at Insomniac (and High Impact Games) have to have a hilarious meeting when they brainstorm for title names. :D

Actually, it was called Ratchet & Clank 2: Locked and Loaded in the UK. R&C 3 didn't have a sub-title.

I think is retarded that you guys are arguing about how you think the title sounds, in Australia you hear the word **** around more then you hear the word thankyou

You're analogy is no where near relative. **** is a great word, but people are just discussing (arguing) what title sounds better because they all think their version is the best.

Just putting this out there, but in Australia (where I live), it's Locked And Loaded, and Up Your Arsenal. I don't have a particular preference for subtitle (or lack thereof), but it IS confusing when there is so much variation throughout the world.

On a related topic, it's not Ratchet Deadlocked here either, instead it's Ratchet Gladiator... as well as Ratchet Q-Force instead of Full Frontal Assault.

Edited by ThunderDrake7