Cerberus Pack

Jon-Patrick-S

For some reason the Cerberus Pack is unavailable to purchase on the EU playstation store, and as I understand it one of the DLC's it provides is necessary for a trophy. The digital version of Mass Effect Trilogy is on sale right now and I was wondering if anybody knows if purchasing it would also give the Cerberus Pack to download? 

pAbsyBQ.png

This is what I see when I try access it on the store. From what I've been able to find online it was meant to be made free but for some reason never was on the PAL store and despite some peoples efforts nobody was ever bothered about fixing it. I'd really like to get into this series but having a single trophy be unobtainble while I'm stuck at 99% would really bother me. If anyone has bought the Mass Effect Trilogy digital bundle and knows I'd be very grateful to hear if the pack comes with it or not.

For some reason the Cerberus Pack is unavailable to purchase on the EU playstation store, and as I understand it one of the DLC's it provides is necessary for a trophy. The digital version of Mass Effect Trilogy is on sale right now and I was wondering if anybody knows if purchasing it would also give the Cerberus Pack to download? 

pAbsyBQ.png

This is what I see when I try access it on the store. From what I've been able to find online it was meant to be made free but for some reason never was on the PAL store and despite some peoples efforts nobody was ever bothered about fixing it. I'd really like to get into this series but having a single trophy be unobtainble while I'm stuck at 99% would really bother me. If anyone has bought the Mass Effect Trilogy digital bundle and knows I'd be very grateful to hear if the pack comes with it or not.

The Cerberus pack could be redeemed with a code that came with new copies. So gamers with a used copy had to buy it. After EA got rid of all their online passes, these DLC packs became free. The Cerberus pack includes the Zaeed story DLC and some weapons and armor. You can start ME2 from the trilogy edition and look for the Recruit the Mercenary mission as soon as you can free roam the galaxy map. That mission is to recruit Zaeed.

Which trophy is needed for it? It shouldn't prevent you from getting the trophy. In fact I don't think I even bought the Cerberus Pack and I have the Platinum.

As this topic has already been answered, I'm just going to answer your question. Zaeed and his loyalty mission are included in the Cerberus Pack. You don't need DLC to earn Platinum, but if you want 100%, you need this DLC.

Edited by Pirelli913

• 2 months later...

Which trophy is needed for it? It shouldn't prevent you from getting the trophy. In fact I don't think I even bought the Cerberus Pack and I have the Platinum.

Some of the DLCs are only available through it and none of those are related to the Platinum.

The only DLC included when downloading ME2 from the IGC is the Cerberus Pack, which includes the character of Zaeed and his loyalty mission. This will give you ONE trophy. The Arrival DLC (which has THREE trophies) does NOT come with the free PS+ DL, but it's worth it and only costs $7.