is it really hard? :c

Hey Guys :>

Just curious but yeah...

how is the MP?

I never liked this stuff like Team D. and all of this

but i would really like to get at least 80-90% in the game or platin^^'

The thing is, i have bad eyes so it's hard to see the enemy for me :x

is it really hard? :c

I feel you. You can self boost on private though, but will need at least 2 more people for other trophies. They are quick too, so not a hassle. Good luck with the plat.

The only multiplayer trophy that might give you trouble is winning a ranked match in every game type. Team based modes your team can get you through but you'll need a win in free for all. You can't boost that in a private lobby but if the MP is as dead as others have said you might luck into being paired with boosting partners. Its not too hard regardless. All other trophies can be boosted or as TheYuriG gotten solo

the MP is pretty much dead! the last time I checked.

it actually run well most of the time back then when I was still playing it. I don't actually blame everyone why it's dead, most MP I played is decent or good, but TR's is really boring!

most of the trophies can be self boosted include level 60 trophy. But the rest can only be done with another player. The only trophy I need for this platinum is I'm all that, I never came back for TR MP after I failed to find a match that was back since late 2013. Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming at least to ps4, I really hope that it don't gonna have a multiplayer mode component.

It's not all too dead. Some people still play online but they're the ones who are at maxed level or trying to get trophies as well. But the servers are horrible. Boosting with others to get trophies is a pain because being disconnected randomly is such a big issue. And the kills for the torrent kill trophies only saves when you end the game or manually quit it. If you disconnect then none of your kills register. Thankfully you can self boost most of the multiplayer trophies. Then ranked matches is pretty lagging at least for me when I tried boosting it. I kept getting disconnected and in the end I could only get one game mode done.

The only multiplayer trophy that might give you trouble is winning a ranked match in every game type. Team based modes your team can get you through but you'll need a win in free for all. You can't boost that in a private lobby but if the MP is as dead as others have said you might luck into being paired with boosting partners. Its not too hard regardless. All other trophies can be boosted or as TheYuriG gotten solo

That's actually an easy one, the only thing is that you have to find a ranked match. Once you find it, you can turn off your modem, internet, whatever you have and then you will be disconnected from the ps3. After that, the ranked match will actually give you the win and you could also see it in the trophy list of the game itself is checked out

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That's actually an easy one, the only thing is that you have to find a ranked match. Once you find it, you can turn off your modem, internet, whatever you have and then you will be disconnected from the ps3. After that, the ranked match will actually give you the win and you could also see it in the trophy list of the game itself is checked out

This is true.  I found out when I randomly lost connection when launching into a match and the trophy popped, lol.

For me, the hard ones were 2 kills with one grenade and killing someone on a zipline with an arrow.  No one waits around for you to line-up a shot, and when there's only 2-3 people on the other team, its rare that they just stand next to each other waiting for a grenade to explode.  IF you can boost these, the others are easy.  To buy all the things quickly I did the solo salvage farming method.  Just google it to find lots of varieties.