3 Starring Levels + Classic Mode + Misc Trophy Vids

Hey guys, I completed this game 3 times (scoring the fastest time for each version currently  :) ) and on the PS4 version I decided to record my plays for most of the trophies.  Unfortunately the audio on the game got a little messed up so I had to put music over the gameplay :(  If you find it annoying just mute the video.  But if anyone is struggling with levels, modes, certain trophies you can watch the vids and see the loadout and strategies that I employ to beat them... and of course you can post here and I'll try to remember and check back to answer questions  

Update: Finally finished editing and uploading the first 50 levels, all 3 starred.

Link to the playlist with levels 1-50 all 3 starred, included in each video description is the time for each level.  

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp-CPFoV40wvF_EMNvnKj9_CfPqgs7RhI

Edited by QuantumMercury
  • Like 4

I just started playing that game. It's my first "multi directional shooter" and I have a hard time with it. I think it's very challenging ! I'll probably use your videos in the future so thanks ;) And congrats on the completion and fastest times ;) 

Thanks, I'll almost definitely end up using this because I suck hardcore at this game.

I gave up on the platinum already and am I just trying to complete the game at least now. 

Finished 25 levels and only have 31 stars -_-

and of course you can post here and I'll try to remember and check back to answer questions  

One question, how is the sweeper drone? The info says at max level, it spins so fast enemies can't even touch you. How true is that?

One of my goals besides beating this game, is to get to 70 stars, grind as many geoms as I need, and max the Sweeper to 3 star everything.

It just takes practice guys but you will get there.  The sweeper drone is useless compared to other drones.  Green, pink, rocket and spinning purple enemies are the ones that can still kill you easily even with the sweeper drone.  The attack drone is probably the best drone in the game and it makes a lot of the levels easier.  

It just takes practice guys but you will get there.  The sweeper drone is useless compared to other drones.  Green, pink, rocket and spinning purple enemies are the ones that can still kill you easily even with the sweeper drone.  The attack drone is probably the best drone in the game and it makes a lot of the levels easier.  

Ahh man, I already have the attack drone maxed and still have trouble. Oh well, practice makes perfect. Just gotta keep at it I guess. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...