So Gal*Gun Double Peace is getting localised

Superbuu3

since this is not on the ps3 and i have no ps4 yet, i would like to have the first game to be localised too, i played the japanese demo a long time ago and like it, i still have a place in my heart for on-rail shooters.

Tell them that on twitter. Maybe if you point taht out other people will jump on the bandwagon to.

• Like 3

Just in case you guys missed it this is getting localised:

1438972360-gal-gun-double-peace-1.jpg

1438972360-gal-gun-double-peace-2.jpg

I wanted to get the original gal gun for awhile

I was on ebay last night about to buy the import. But this is great news. 

that might works!

i might try it! hope a lot's of people will agree.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I love how "no censoring" is the first thing they say when they announce an official localization. :P

If they can release this and Xseed can release Estival Versus without censoring then IFI and NISA better be taking notes.

Honestly it's a shame that's seen as a positive/selling point when it should be the norm :( But yeah, there's been a lot less censoring recently

• Like 1

I love how "no censoring" is the first thing they say when they announce an official localization. :P

If they can release this and Xseed can release Estival Versus without censoring then IFI and NISA better be taking notes.

Honestly it's a shame that's seen as a positive/selling point when it should be the norm :( But yeah, there's been a lot less censoring recently

Is it weird that I had no interest in buying the game until I heard there is no censoring, I don't know if It is because of my sheer hatred of SJW but I want to support them even though the game premise sounds dumb but then again since I platinum Heavy Fire: Afghanistan my love for rail shooters came back and my PSVita libary does need a new game that isn't an RPG.

Is it weird that I had no interest in buying the game until I heard there is no censoring, I don't know if It is because of my sheer hatred of SJW but I want to support them even though the game premise sounds dumb but then again since I platinum Heavy Fire: Afghanistan my love for rail shooters came back and my PSVita libary does need a new game that isn't an RPG.

I've played the demo of the Japanese version, while it's certainly not a game to take seriously it's a lot of fun xD 

It's available for a physical pre-order on RiceDigital for both consoles, so I assume/hope this means it'll be physical 

That is great, because I would love to play it on my PSVita but I don't waste a lot of memory on digital games since you know how fucking expensive the memory cards are for it.

• Like 1

It's common to start with the most important fact :awesome:

NISA won't but IFI did say they won't release censored things so they did take note =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami