Games you want to PS from other consoles

D4N11--

Title explains it, Games you would like to see on PS3/PS4 EVEN if they are from company that works for one specific console.

For me:

Super Mario

Halo

Pokémon

Legend of Zelda !!

Super Smash Bros

And of course Spyro, Crash, even tho they are already on PS1/PS2/PS3 (some of them)

And for sure many others

Edited by D4N11--

Earthbound with trophies.

Halo

Gears of War.

Super smash bros.

Starfox.

Paper Mario

Super Mario 64.

Contra III

Most of Metroid games also.

The list goes on.

I can see this Topic ending up with someone hoping that Nintendo stops making Consoles so their Games will be on Sony Consoles. However, I understand that this isn't what the Topic is about. I would like to see Halo on Sony Consoles because it looks really interesting, I've never played it and wouldn't purchase an Xbox 360 or Xbox One for one Game.

• Like 1

A recent game that I wish the PS4 had is Sunset Overdrive (even though I think they'll get the sequel). I am super jealous of Scalebound too because Platinum is an incredible studio.

Not really going to miss Tomb Raider, was not impressed by the first.

Every Nintendo game obviously too haha

Honestly, I don't know how I'd feel about playing any Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Metroid Prime etc. on an actual Playstation system.  It just seems wrong and weird.  Like swimming in the sky or pooping in a urinal.  I think my brain would break.

Feelings aside, all of them.  Options are always nice. :D

• Like 3

Shin Megami Tensei, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem, Bayonetta, Forza and... ORI! =D

I don't really care about Zelda or Mario and other MS titles =D

I can see this Topic ending up with someone hoping that Nintendo stops making Consoles so their Games will be on Sony Consoles. However, I understand that this isn't what the Topic is about. I would like to see Halo on Sony Consoles because it looks really interesting, I've never played it and wouldn't purchase an Xbox 360 or Xbox One for one Game.

But... that's what comes down to =D

Nintendo is the biggest opponent to Sony when it comes to exclusives =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami