Games you want to PS from other consoles

D4N11--

How about just one console with ALLLLL THE GAMES? Always laughed at "the consumer wins" bullshit from the game industry execs. How the hell do I win having to spend about $1100 on consoles and pay over $100 for online subs?

Plus with just one console all the lazy ass devs would actually have to work harder in order to stand out from each other or risk fading away. THAT'S when the consumer wins.

That being said, PlayStation needs an online game like Splatoon, game's incredibly addicting 

How about just one console with ALLLLL THE GAMES? Always laughed at "the consumer wins" bullshit from the game industry execs. How the hell do I win having to spend about $1100 on consoles and pay over $100 for online subs?

Plus with just one console all the lazy ass devs would actually have to work harder in order to stand out from each other or risk fading away. THAT'S when the consumer wins.

That being said, PlayStation needs an online game like Splatoon, game's incredibly addicting 

It's called Rocket League 

Forreall though, I hope one day in the future we have that one console

Crash Bash (played it when I had ps1)

Old school  Sonic and knuckles and Sonic 3 will trophies

I seem to remember when I had a ps1 I remember a demo disk in a magazine I bought monthly had Dead Ball Zone and also would not mind playing the 1st Pool shark (did not think much of Pool shark 2)

However if we did only have one Console then what's stopping that Console from being absolute rubbish compared to what it could be should it face serious competition?

OR what if all three (or more since this is all fantasy anyway) consoles ALL played each others games!! Then the competition would be on physical hardware (controllers, console aesthetic), performance and extra services.

Bayonetta 2, f**kng loved the first one.

Gears of war, never played it but love to try it out

the witcher 2 assassins of kings

Monster hunter

Love more rts games such age of empires/mytholgy or a total war game to come over to ps3/ps4

Halo, never played it so maybe id give it a shot on ps4

Also even though its not out scalebound looks to be very good based on the demo i saw plus platinum is a kicked as studio that hardly ever delivers a turd cough the legend of korra cough

Edited by Colum69
  • Like 1

All of them. We could save so much money if it were all on one console and maybe a handheld. But if I have to pick, Ace Attorney (omg that would be so fucking awesome now that I think of it), Tales of Vesperia, Harvest Moon, Pokémon and Professor Layton.

• Like 1