A real disappointment

shaneyboy619

Well I downloaded this game from the PS Store earlier and was really enjoying it when I was first playing it, managed to get 1 trophy as well but now I can't get a single trophy to pop and it's just ridiculous how buggy this game is with its trophies and stats resetting, such a shame because if everything worked right then I think it'd be a real fun little game, but the fact I can't make any progress or get any trophies to pop is really ruining it for me and I'm not even sure how to get it to work the way it should :/

shaneyboy619.png

Yes, I saw some of the other topics and read the trophy guide, and I understand that by closing the game/turning off the Vita your progress on the kill-related trophies is reset, but I didn't think that by closing the game or whatever would prevent me from earning ANY trophy at all, and none of the topics nor the trophy guide mention the issue I'm having

shaneyboy619.png

Okay well after waiting a bit and restarting my Vita multiple times it seems like I managed to get the trophies to pop again, so I'll make sure I keep the game open and not turn off the Vita now and hopefully I'll have as few problems as possible with it now  :)

shaneyboy619.png

Edited by shaneyboy619